You know Son Token pricing is BS when...

4 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Pay close attention:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ostron

That's not all of them, but notice the stuff you need to get from mining and fishing? Good. The only reason you're not seeing conservation is because that didn't exist at the time. 

I said Vallis did not I? Maybe you should pay attention? Also, the system in the PoE is bad as well. Fortuna made improvements on the system, so why the #*!% did the system take 50 steps backwards with CD?

In addition, clearly there is a specific dislike for the conservation system. #*!% CD anyway. It is over. Next open world should not have ANY required none combat activities to level reputation, or lock important game wide system behind them.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

I said Vallis did not I? Maybe you should pay attention? Also, the system in the PoE is bad as well. Fortuna made improvements on the system, so why the #*!% did the system take 50 steps backwards with CD?

In addition, clearly there is a specific dislike for the conservation system. #*!% CD anyway. It is over. Next open world should not have ANY required none combat activities to level reputation, or lock important game wide system behind them.

You did but I chose to remind you that the system already exists, since it seems you can't remember what came before. Conservation was also the fastest way to gain standing on Fortuna. Since we need a total of 11 tags and 3 fish to max Deimos AND build Helminth, it seems that you are complaining about doing, what... 2 relatively short runs once you know how to do it?