Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is the Hallowed flame tactical alert not active?

Cerikus

The title.

The last years Day of the Dead tactical alert was taking place in Derelict - That's Deimos now! There is literally no sense in not rerunning it. 

It had cool mechanic, cool rewards and the flavor was literally the same. 

Pro tip: Activate it alongside daughter's shop and add Mother tokens to the mission droptable. Quick and easy content.

I am always baffled by the lack of ability to reuse old content as a new content... But I complained about that already a dozen times...

Like at this point I would be willing to work at DE for free to create interesting events with little to no devtime needed, just to see the community happy. It breaks my heart to see the disappointement in forum threads when an "event" this empty is released. The rewards ARE very cool, but there is nothing else.

Whats cool about the rewards now tho? Arent they all just plague star rewards or cosmetic glyphs? The only real new things in there worth getting are the spinneret ephemera and the color pallet. As halloween in games go its pretty lame honestly. Most other games ive played of the looter variety at least have given fancy weapon skins or bat wings, witch hats etc. Costumes for the operator would have been awesome. These rewards and last years and pretty much every other years has been really lacking

3 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

Whats cool about the rewards now tho? Arent they all just plague star rewards or cosmetic glyphs? The only real new things in there worth getting are the spinneret ephemera and the color pallet. As halloween in games go its pretty lame honestly. Most other games ive played of the looter variety at least have given fancy weapon skins or bat wings, witch hats etc. Costumes for the operator would have been awesome. These rewards and last years and pretty much every other years has been really lacking

Well.. there is also the Orbiter decoration which gives lore - that's cool and I like some of the glyphs and both weapons skins look nice. 
But yeah, you are right.. it's not good. Like... If it at least had prebuilt formas. I would even accept it if the cost of the prebuilt forma was 500 mother tokens...
This "event" is a missed oportunity ... but tbh.. I am getting used to it, which is NOT good.

because, like always, DE try to inflate the popularity of their "latest thing" by making it a prerequisite for something else, also theres the whole minimum effort thing as well, a temporary reward shop slapped into the regular day to day normal deimos routine is simply easy to bolt in, also i cant really remember but isnt this laughably supposed event the first one that forces a quest prerequisite?  i think all previous events that were normal starchart based only needed a node unlock if at all? (i think you could taxi them if you didnt unlock them yourself)  so you could play them regardless of your completion quota.

Archived