So, uhh.. no one's gonna thank DE for the new event?

I have already thanked them but i will add here i just love the simplicity of this one. Yes it would be cool to fight the monsters but as someone prepping for Mr30 and the upcomming Demios update as well as still prepping my frames with Helminth ideas. 

I am glad that this one was nice and easy and they didn't go for all tokens. Imagine needing 50+ son tokens for an item lol.

This was a very nice addition and i am thankful for it. Can't wait for Nezha Prime that is just around the corner.

Thankyou DE for this event as usual and thankyou for the ripping good story as well. I am loving your new writer addition and i hope they have more to add to the lore soon. :)

Also shout out to OP for the thead, don't mind the haters every update has them. 

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, kevoisvevo said:

I didn't know that coding a gift shop in half a day required thanks lol.

1 hour ago, Andy. said:

I really dislike this "event". They jusst put a shop with some skins and that is. 

The Juggernaut or the last year event was better imo. 

This ^

Nothing special about this event, Skins are worthless and the only item with "Story" was for only 100 Mother Tokens, that everyone can get within an single hour, even less.

OP, if you want to thank them so badly, do it on your own accord and don't force others

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Fixed Errors.
  • Like 8
10 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

"Event" Really? I mean... Really? 
What event dude? Its a shop. That's it. 
There is no special mission to play, no new mode. Not even the jack o'naut. 
Like it was so difficult to make it spawn in Deimos. 

This is not a complaint, this is a clarification. 
And no, Im not gonna thank laziness. 

+_cded8fa183402f0513322b2e74ad47fa.jpg

Anyone at this point will phrase anything they do at this point.

Not really srupised 

• Like 1

Thanks DE for giving us Nova and Nyx and Vauban and all the wonderful frames(except Inaros) that gather resources for our orbiter plates every day and help us build mr fodder in the foundry!
Thank you for the red crits and bleed procs to defeat the nonbelievers in the tenno ways!
Thank you for Clem, The Sergeant , stug and all the things that put a smile on our faces!
Bless the rng that bind us together!
Oh, how great and shining hunter munitions make our weapons with which we defeat the infidels!
Praise viral and bleed and rejoice with your achwings in the skies! 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

Doesnt that constitute bad game design then? Im no expert, its a genuine question

I dunno. Every now and then it's nice to get "rewarded" for hoarding a bunch of stuff beforehand. Tho you get a lot of mother tokens so maybe the items are bit too cheap.

10 hours ago, Kaggelos said:

I dont wanna sound like a downer, but wow, i feel very disappointed with all those that cant even begin to appreciate anything DE does anymore... We even got more lore, narrated by in-game character, plus some extra goodies, and some are still complaining...

I'll appreciate them when they make an effort, why should I a customer give praise for half assed design or effort? Perhaps I should thank them for the Strata Relay event as well? Let's see that was new resources added to drop pool of existing enemies and the "new relay" was the existing relay with a different skin. For several years now, the effort has become less and less, abandoned game modes that showed promise ie Railjack, abandoned open worlds so they can move on to the next project to attract new players and squeeze money out of them ie 3rd Orb Vallis Spider etc. There are many other examples of this lazy ass approach and I'm not gonna blow rainbows up their ass that I consider it engaging content. So you feel disappointed with me if it helps you sleep better, I'll feel disappointed in DE in the meantime.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I'll appreciate them when they make an effort, why should I a customer give praise for half assed design or effort? Perhaps I should thank them for the Strata Relay event as well? Let's see that was new resources added to drop pool of existing enemies and the "new relay" was the existing relay with a different skin. For several years now, the effort has become less and less, abandoned game modes that showed promise ie Railjack, abandoned open worlds so they can move on to the next project to attract new players and squeeze money out of them ie 3rd Orb Vallis Spider etc. There are many other examples of this lazy ass approach and I'm not gonna blow rainbows up their ass that I consider it engaging content. So you feel disappointed with me if it helps you sleep better, I'll feel disappointed in DE in the meantime.

I cant really disagree with you on this, honestly, i might just be easy to please or impress ^^

10 hours ago, Kaggelos said:

I cant really disagree with you on this, honestly, i might just be easy to please or impress ^^

Fair enough, sorry if I sounded harsh. I think playing for many years and watching the events get worse(or Disruption that was good getting nerfed into the ground) and just the general increased direction of pumping out cosmetics and shiny things to impress and attract new players has made me, a grumpy old competitive gamer, lose all hope in their game design.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

grumpy old competitive gamer

DE stopped catering to people like you long ago. They are already starting to cater to casuals since they retired solar rail conflicts. Killing any hopes for competitive content.

Warframe was MUCH competitive when that was a thing. 

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 2

Greetings fellow Tenno!

I don't know about the majority of you but I really do believe that this Nights of Naberus thing they've got up right now is a blatantly obvious proof that DE doesn't even care about providing the players with half decent content.

I'm not sure if we can even call this a event.

I'm not hating on it for the sake of complaining but I believe I'm being objective and real when I state the following topics:

- It doesn't bring any new content, i.e., special bounties and foes to defeat. (like previous Halloween events)

- If you had a stockpile of Mother Tokens, from running bounties or Isolation Vaults, you probably could claim the vast majority of the "new offerings" if not all, like myself.

- It just tells you to run bounties, which we all have run, ever since Deimos dropped. Further proving my point above.

- Let us not even start on the whole Forma conversation, lol.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

I mustn't be the only one who thinks this.

Edited by (PS4)MagnanimusLeonis
  • Like 9
10 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

DE stopped catering to people like you long ago. They are already starting to cater to casuals since they retired solar rail conflicts. Killing any hopes for competitive content.

Warframe was MUCH competitive when that was a thing. 

Well aware, I enjoyed those days. It is a big shame to see what it's grown into.

• Like 1

I think the problem is that this is not an event, they just moved Plague Star rewards from a vendor to another and added some skins, that's all.

While I agree it's nice that the shop is more accessible for newer/low lvl players, bc doesn't require 'decent' gear in order to complete asap a bounty (the Plague Star bounty i mean, compared to any Deimos bounties (despite some Deimos bounties that take a hell lot of time, like the 'recolect samples with a corpus tech' one)), this so called 'event' offers nothing to more advanced/vet players.

Sadly I must say it's not an event, they just added a shop. They even removed the forma from the rewards so there's no incentive to play the bounties, if like, in my case (and many others), u already have thousands of mother tokens... u just go there, buy everything is available, and done, log out.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

My answer is “okay... I’ll just grab the new shinies and be on my way, thanks I guess”. 

That's not how a event should go, especially in a game that has got us used to grinding said events for the rewards.

With this "event", you can just buy the new cosmetics and be done with it in less than five minutes.. when it's up for pretty much a month 

• Like 4

I'm disappointed, sure (would have liked to have one of the other past events back since there's no reason to believe that's not an option), but to declare that 'DE doesn't care about providing players content' is a tad overblown. They've skippped Halloween events before - namely around when PoE was first coming out.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kaggelos said:

Its pretty dope, Grandmother narrates a pretty eerie tale of some Orokin dudes during Naberus. Not telling anything else 'cause spoilers. Personally I loved it.

I had to look up how to trigger this, I was only planning on maybe getting the cobweb ephemera...

22 minutes ago, (PS4)MagnanimusLeonis said:

It doesn't bring any new content, i.e., special bounties and foes to defeat. (like previous Halloween events)

I was a little disappointed at this part. Would have liked to see some actual quests involved. The cosmetic stuff is nice though, along with finally picking up the 2 Plague strikes for the extra Mastery