So, uhh.. no one's gonna thank DE for the new event?

I prefer this to the juggernaut alerts. At least they came up with nice lore this time. But who knows, maybe they will add something more at the end of the month.

I'd rather have DE work on Deimos update rather than seasonal events, anyway.

1 hour ago, Kaiga said:

Probably because deimos arcana is in post production?

What were y'all expecting, a quest?

Just like with Baro mate. Its hard to be hyped with nothing new to buy or to work for. Not saying no thanks but can't really show enthusiasm either like OP.

Lets just say i'm going like "neat.. new color palette". Do a few bounty runs.. and logs off. Just like with Baro.  

• Like 3
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Gravitus123:

it does give some nice lore

Timegated one that will vanish when this is over and only MIGHT come back just like plague star itself, i still can't believe DE is doing this, events with lore in it is a bad idea as it is, see past events especially around Alad V and such screwing the timelines it goes, like healing him yet still meet him infected afterwards.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MescalineChef said:

This is the new  "Operation Plague Star" welcome to 2020 DE where the points dont matter and they remove all the fun/forma

NHzp.gif

I'm going to pop an artery if people keep making these Plague Star claims, also Plague Star fun? Hilarious

• Like 8

I dunno if i would go so far as to say there was no effort put,

sure its not exactly a lot of content to actually play - but probably the first time one of the in-game characters got a new skin for an event (i may be wrong).

The Naberus story is fun and adds some lore to the game.

It does feel a little lacking though - but for an event mostly geared around cosmetics i think its good enough.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

I'm going to pop an artery if people keep making these Plague Star claims, also Plague Star fun? Hilarious

i dont like plague star either
but, way to tell people they dont have the right to an opinion m8

hace 30 minutos, (XB1)C11H22O11 dijo:

How can you remove something that was never meant to be in this specific event. They moved some plague star rewards since it fits the theme that's it this isn't Plague Star 

Makes sense, u r right, bc I'm pretty sure DE doesn't intend to bring back Plague Star and the forma farming that was available barely once a year.. and bc this isn't an event it's just a shop.

Wait am i the only one who is actually happy with this ? Of course having a special mode or something like that would be cool but a little shop is sure nice compared to the year where we just got plain ... NOTHING.

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

NHzp.gif

I have always been in the minority for enjoying Plague Star sure. Only boss fight I really enjoy all year. Only mission Titania is "meta" all year. Only mission all year with Unlimited FREE forma that event is so Hilarious and bad wow

8 minutes ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

Makes sense, u r right, bc I'm pretty sure DE doesn't intend to bring back Plague Star and the forma farming that was available barely once a year.. and bc this isn't an event it's just a shop.

Nothing was confirmed yet they just said it's not coming back again this year. Which could also be a reason why some Plague Star stuff was moved to Naberus, give people that missed it a chance to get this stuff.

10 minutes ago, HelNite said:

way to tell people they dont have the right to an opinion m8

Yes I know that it's fine for someone to enjoying Plague Star that last comment was unnecessary but the point is that this Plague Star misinformation needs to stop

• Like 4

not gonna lie, I would have preferred a quest, even if it was just a re-skinned Iso-Vault, but I understand that Deimos Arcana is being worked on, so best not to give dev time to stuff that's only temporary. they did a great job with that spooky Story though, and I love the Necramech Skin, will be getting that today.

it's better than nothing, that's for sure. so thankyou DE. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

but the point is that this Plague Star misinformation needs to stop

people disagreeing with your opinion of what is or is not fun is not misinformation idk where you got that from

look im not going to complain about DE being lazy and not giving us a proper event or that Plague Star got removed bcs although thad did give us a fk ton of forma its really not a hard thing to get in this game

but its definately underwhelming to just have the entirety of the naberus come down to a single 4 minute trip to the nekralisk and buying some cosmetics

so i get y people are complaining
but i aslo dont get why people need to saturate a forum complaining about something by complaining about them complaining about it
what tf are you accomplishing?
if people want to complain about something they dont like y tf is it triggering you so hard that you hypocritically do the same to them?
if you disagree with something that they say, give some constructive criticism tell them y you disagree with them not just say the equivalent of: "F u for having an opinion that isnt the same as my own"

Edited by HelNite
  • Like 1