So, uhh.. no one's gonna thank DE for the new event?

3 minutes ago, MescalineChef said:

I have always been in the minority for enjoying Plague Star sure. Only boss fight I really enjoy all year. Only mission Titania is "meta" all year. Only mission all year with Unlimited FREE forma that event is so Hilarious and bad wow

Yes I do apologise for saying claiming that Plague Star can't be enjoyable for someone but just know that Naberus isn't Plague Star it's not here to replace it unless DE themselves decide to do so. Plague Star ain't happening again this year that's what Rebecca said, and until an official statement saying that it's never happening again it would be nice to not jump into conclusions

• Like 1
hace 29 minutos, HoustonDragon dijo:

The Dog Days Tactical Alert would disagree. We needed an actual Soaktron reward to run around super soaking the boss fights :P

Dog Days was actually FANTASTIC because we were given Weapons specifically designed for that event. So every player was on the same level. 

Some enemies were actually pretty brutal so the event wasn't just a breeze. 

Im a big fan of Dog Days and shows DE can do good stuff when they CARE. And this is the key word here. Im starting to feel they dont care about making the game a fun experience, and only rely of number fiddling and drop tables lies and unnecessary nerfs to milk as much playtime from players as possible. 

I missed the days when DE cared about Warframe. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, HelNite said:

people disagreeing with your opinion of what is or is not fun is not misinformation idk where you got that from

The misinformation is people claiming that Naberus is the new Plague Star and that Plague Star is never happening again not the fun or not fun part

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, HelNite said:

Plague Star got removed

It didn't get removed 

4 minutes ago, HelNite said:

If you disagree with something that they say, give some constructive criticism tell them y you disagree with them not just say the equivalent of: "F u for having an opinion that isnt the same as my own"

Many are explaining their view. Then you have people saying one off comments because the original post was so dumb that it wasn't worth the time for an in depth description (from their point of view). 

hace 5 minutos, (XB1)C11H22O11 dijo:

The misinformation is people claiming that Naberus is the new Plague Star and that Plague Star is never happening again not the fun or not fun part

Step 1: Go to Daughter
Step 2: Check the name of the ZAW parts
Step 3: Realize you're wrong

In terms of something to play
Plague Star had Lephantis on Open World
Hallowed Nightmares had the Jack O'Naut
Naberus has nothing. NOTHING. 

I care more about PLAYING than anything else. 
Would you consider Baro Ki'Teer and event? No
This is NOT an event. 

With Plague Star they proved they can make a boss spawn in an Open World. 
I was expecting AT LEAST a bounty which involved killing Lephantis or the Jack O'Naut in Deimos. 
DE CAN DO THIS THINGS. But they didnt. They gave us a shop and call it a day. 

If you're not at least disappointed you're the reason the game keeps backtracking instead of evolving. 

Edited by Roble_Viejo
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Yes I do apologise for saying claiming that Plague Star can't be enjoyable for someone but just know that Naberus isn't Plague Star it's not here to replace it unless DE themselves decide to do so. Plague Star ain't happening again this year that's what Rebecca said, and until an official statement saying that it's never happening again it would be nice to not jump into conclusions

I never said the event is never happening again...However taking half of the event Specific reward table from Plague Star and pasting them into this event is not a good indication of Plague Star's Future

• Like 1

Wowzers

The event is 24 days long and players are burned out with crymoaning already? 

You all the type to get an invite to a party that is at the end of the month and complain the day of getting the invite that there will be no gifts for you. 

Do you even consider there might be more coming with the remaining days? Letters from Vamp Lotus? Fight of some type? 

Plus we are getting Episode 5 this month to finish Nightwave up. Imagine if the two stories cross and we get a fight for the Spirit of Naberus by a long lost relative of the Family. Saying DE has been lazy without seeing the event through shows how MINE MINE MINE minded most of you are these days. 

If nothing comes of the 24 days, then I could understand the feels shown here.....but it's the first freaking 24 hours. I swear to Batman that our community sometimes loses sight of the game is always changing and having stuff added. Halloween doesn't happen til the 31st....but they set up shop at the beginning to let things get ready for the big day.....give it some time before complaining that the trick r treat has been nowhere 

Let's see what is in store for the remaining 23 days

10 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Let's see what is in store for the remaining 23 days

When it turns out to be NOTHING, we await your comment. And the only reason they may actually end up doing something will be due to negative backlash. 

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

If you're not at least disappointed you're the reason the game keeps backtracking instead of evolving

Idk why you quoted me since my quote has nothing to do with what you're saying.

Yes I'm a little sad that there isn't a special halloween mission like the other years at least there's still a few days for them to add something I'll only be disappointed if it ends and nothing happens

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Many are explaining their view. Then you have people saying one off comments because the original post was so dumb that it wasn't worth the time for an in depth description (from their point of view). 

imo if ur going to go on and complain about something and not give a reason bcs its not "worth your time" why would your post be worth anyone else's time?

38 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

the only post i found saying this was seemingly being satirical and DE did announce that we would be getting this instead of plague star and it does have the same exclusive items for less effort so they kinda right as far as i can tell
also when the devs said "no more plague star" they werent exactly clear about if that meant forever or just this year so its to be expected that some people would think that means forever

Edited by HelNite
3 hours ago, Andy. said:

I really dislike this "event". They jusst put a shop with some skins and that is. 

The Juggernaut or the last year event was better imo. 

True. 

DE should dedicate a bit more time with these 'love letters' towards their community. This event leaves a lot to be desired with all honesty. 

I ignored the event completely as if that shop where not even there. 

• Like 1

It's not much of an event at the moment, but who knows what DE has up it's sleeve for closer to Halloween?

Maybe a operator based "The Naberus boogeymen are coming!" kind of thing? That could be fun.

At least, I'm hoping that there's more to come than just a reskin of an NPC and an item shop.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, (PS4)Rainbow_Neos1 said:
33 minutes ago, HelNite said:

Plague Star got removed

It didn't get removed 

srry m8 but i dont exactly see it anywhere but all the exclusive items are available from daughter
also im not saying its gone forever just not here when it was supposed to be aka: removed (even if just for a while)

Thanks DE for the event (shop). Never have I seen such a new and compelling Halloween event (shop) with all sorts of new enemies and missions (same old broken bounties). I really enjoyed this one. I finished the event (shop) before I even stepped out the door to deimos for another bounty I mean new fun mission. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Yakhul said:

Wao, cant really expect some gratitude from this forums after all.

People are so ungrateful, and take everything for granted.

what r people taking for grated here?
the absence of an event that gave people the opportunity to farm forma without waiting for hours to craft it?
the lack of an event advertised last devstream?
the return of exclusive items we knew we were getting anyways like we usually do?
the arrival of reskins that always show up for halloween and take next to no effort for the dev team to make?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, HelNite said:

what r people taking for grated here?
the absence of an event that gave people the opportunity to farm forma without waiting for hours to craft it?
the lack of an event advertised last devstream?
the return of exclusive items we knew we were getting anyways like we usually do?
the arrival of reskins that always show up for halloween and take next to no effort for the dev team to make?

You already answered your own question.

23 minutes ago, HelNite said:

the only post i found saying this was being satirical and DE did announce that we would be getting this instead of plague star and it does have the same exclusive items for less effort so they kinda right as far as i can tell
also when the devs said "no more plague star" they werent exactly clear about if that meant forever or just this year so its to be expected that some people would think that means forever

The most we got is this 

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/751051346

At 14:45

"For those asking for Plague Star, we do not have it on the calendar for 2020. But if you are looking for the rewards for Plague Star, then we do have a little something up our sleeves for later this year. And not all, just some."

She mentions that the rewards were more thematic a little later I think around 15:35*.

So yeah we can only really wait for them to confirm that it ain't happening anymore

Edited by (XB1)C11H22O11
  • Like 1
Just now, Yakhul said:

You already answered your own question.

you obviously didnt read or understand what i said

but sure thank you DE for giving us 0 effort aside from taking away a few things people were looking forward to this year

• Like 2
19 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

The most we got is this 

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/751051346

At 14:45

"For those asking for Plague Star, we do not have it on the calendar for 2020. But if you are looking for the rewards for Plague Star, then we do have a little something up our sleeves for later this year. And not all, just some."

She mentions that the rewards were more thematic a little later I think around 15:35*.

So yeah we can only really wait for them to confirm that it ain't happening anymore

ok, plz tell me again, how this is not replacing Plague Star?
the only things missing are Snipetron, Eather daggers (both of them MR fodder weapons and one of them you can even get from completing Stolen Dreams or purchased from Simaris anytime anyways) and friggin FORMA!,
some non exclusive mods and poe resources
oh and of course who could forget the very very relevant sigil and an emblem that we were definitely waiting the whole year for (sarcasm)
as far as i remember

Spoiler

dont expect a reply, i have a life to get back to

Edited by HelNite
10 hours ago, Softballbryan said:

People were crying about not getting plague zaw parts and DE hands them out on a platter.  And people still cry? They are simple to get now....

Pretty sure I've had those parts for quite some time now. Several years infact.

• Like 1