So, uhh.. no one's gonna thank DE for the new event?

Event ?? So ... adding a new inventory to a NPC is called an event now ? :3

I'll thank them for the items but i won't call that an "event" (even if there is a few pumpkin here and there.)

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

I'll try to help you a little

a store is NOT an event.

Since you don't provide any argument to support your opinion, is safe to assume a lot from your complaint

• Like 1
5 hours ago, (PS4)xBellikx said:

This is one of the dumbest takes I've seen around here, the difference is that Plague star offers an actual activity, something to do, a bounty that's only doable at that time of the year, whether that activity was dull or repetitive is irrelevant, it's something at the very f*cking least.

On the other hand, what we've got here is a glorified gift shop, there are rewards sure, some old and some new, but to get them you just got to keep grinding the same sh*t you've been doing for the last (roughly) two months.

There's nothing new gameplay wise to do, they could have added a single bounty that's halloween themed, and I wouldn't be here b*tching about this lackluster """"event""""

Hell, they could have recicled Hallowed Flame with the new ephemera being one of the rewards and it would have been great.

Also, f*ck forma.

Plague Star bounties aren't so much different from regular ones either.
Plague Star was a content filled event, right? That's why everyone I met tried to do it as fast as they can to get the standing for the rewards. When Plague Star came out those bounties were "special" for maybe a day?
PoE Bounties had Drone babysitting, Defending an armored vault too. Then there's the recycled Lephantis Assassination, the only thing that was new in those bounties was getting the toxin, nothing else.

If Plague Star came back would there be anything new gameplay wise? Same bounties we had when it first released in November 2017.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Since you don't provide any argument to support your opinion, is safe to assume a lot from your complaint

what complaint? you seem to have some trouble processing the statement and added additional information.

a --> STORE <-- is --> NOT <-- an event

can you parse what I am saying? no adding more things like "so if there is new enemies" or "if there is time limited missions" to it. use only the words provided. you can do it!

I believe in you!

Edited by Rawbeard
  • Like 8
19 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

what complaint? you seem to have some trouble processing the statement and added additional information.

a --> STORE <-- is --> NOT <-- an event

can you parse what I am saying? no adding more things like "so if there is new enemies" or "if there is time limited missions" to it. use only the words provided. you can do it!

I believe in you!

Nights of Naberus is a cool event, you should check it out.

• Like 1

Hmm, I wonder, where the "event part" in this event actually is... There is no special mission or something. Nevertheless, I liked the rewards, a cool skin for my mech (free, mind you) and a nice story to listen to, why not? I don't understand the whole Plague Star discussion, though. The event already happened this year and DE wants to overhaul it for the future, what's all the fuss about it? Putting the Zaw parts into Naberus is DE allowing players, who missed out on them before, to reach MR 30 with the upcoming Nezha Prime access, all the rest is speculation running wild imo.

• Like 3

I get to be a skeleton riding a mech coated in skull decals. Finally living the dream! I feel like i'm a decked out customized skateboard from one of those old tony hawk games. 😎

Also buying up a bunch of hands to build with in my dojo so i'm excited to build with them later when I have enough. 

Edited by wizardeiges
On 2020-10-18 at 7:42 AM, Caramello said:

Indeed i have to thank DE for the 1 minute and 30 seconds of enjoyment this "event" brought me https://streamable.com/clpcdp

That was literally me too.

I'm pleased with the shop, it had some cool stuff and I can't blame them for not doing something extravagant. But don't call it an event, its not an event.

• Like 2

"EVENT" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I saw better halloween warframe event in 2016 and 2017 and even in 2019. LOOOOL

You know why they were better? Because they were ACTUAL EVENTS with an exclusive gamemode. 

• Like 3

Oh and I forgot to mention, I played for the event reward only 1 day, and I already have everything except maxed arcanes. 1-2 more days and I already have everything from the event ;-; Happy Halloween

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Samhel:

Oh and I forgot to mention, I played for the event reward only 1 day, and I already have everything except maxed arcanes. 1-2 more days and I already have everything from the event ;-; Happy Halloween

Which i normally prefer then make a suppsoed holiday event grindy like other games. Events like this not need much, a fun misison you want to repeat for fun but need only a few maybe for the event items, to not force you simply.

Events and holidays became a money making machine after all sadly and gets forced in every corner, for my taste we got far to much even, after Halloween there is Christmas and then Easter again and god knows what now in between, it gets tiresome, this are not holidays anymore to celebrate, they bevome chores, ingame and outside.

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

Which i normally prefer then make a suppsoed holiday event grindy like other games. Events like this not need much, a fun misison you want to repeat for fun but need only a few maybe for the event items, to not force you simply.

Events and holidays became a money making machine after all sadly and gets forced in every corner, for my taste we got far to much even, after Halloween there is Christmas and then Easter again and god knows what now in between, it gets tiresome, this are not holidays anymore to celebrate, they bevome chores, ingame and outside.

Well yes you're right, but if you like the game, then wouldn't it be better to have another exclusive gamemode like before? ;-; I mean, it's not a chore if you enjoy it. Even if it's grindy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-10-16 at 7:32 AM, -CdG-Zilchy said:

When it turns out to be NOTHING, we await your comment. And the only reason they may actually end up doing something will be due to negative backlash. 

1 hour left and nada besides a store....

This basically was a way for those who had Mother Tokens to use them.

No letter from Vamp Lotus

No fight off terrors by jumping and no powers/weapons

No new scary enemies to scan and defeat to add to the ever growing list

Nada besides a token fountain to toss in....

Dang it DE.....Ya had 1 thing you could have done. Just flip a old switch that made Pumpkin Juggy come back for 24 hours. 

Ah well....blame it on the Vid. Maybe next year....

• Like 4
13 hours ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

1 hour left and nada besides a store....

This basically was a way for those who had Mother Tokens to use them.

No letter from Vamp Lotus

No fight off terrors by jumping and no powers/weapons

No new scary enemies to scan and defeat to add to the ever growing list

Nada besides a token fountain to toss in....

Dang it DE.....Ya had 1 thing you could have done. Just flip a old switch that made Pumpkin Juggy come back for 24 hours. 

Ah well....blame it on the Vid. Maybe next year....

Damn son, respect for remembering this hehe. To be honest I really wish I'd been proven wrong but given their track record it didn't seem likely, would've been awesome to have an event with Gran's scary orokin in it. And yeh I wouldn't have minded fighting ol pumpkin jack jugger again. Guess we keep waiting...

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1
vor 3 Stunden schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Damn son, respect for remembering this hehe. To be honest I really wish I'd been proven wrong but given their track record it didn't seem likely, would've been awesome to have an event with Gran's scary orokin in it. And yeh I wouldn't have minded fighting ol pumpkin jack jugger again. Guess we keep waiting...

Eh, the chances they create something new were less than 10% anyway, so it would've been the juggernaut again, and honestly, after so many years, it's more of an annoyance than anything.. so I'm glad this year was not "let's copy something from half a decade ago".. also, the stuff from the shop was a thousand times more festive and interesting than what we've ever had the last 6 years.. 

I'm still sad the glyphs aren't in the forums though.. 

On 2020-10-16 at 4:31 AM, kevoisvevo said:

I didn't know that coding a gift shop in half a day required thanks lol.

This.

A vendor with random junk they found in a couch cushion hardly constitutes an "event".  

I'm also not thanking them for encouraging me to go back to deimos. If you've ever done a bounty on plains, none of it is fun. Plains 3.0 with infested. 

• Like 2