Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa - To You People Farming Xini

SecretDragoon

Question

Do not go up top, let the Infested come to you. It allows us to see where the Mods get dropped and it allows for AOE attacks to properly be used. Do not run up top and cause them mission to fail because you are not paying attention to half of the wave attacking the Warframe.

It is easy to take everything but the ancients out. with some Melee attacks + AoE abilities. I should not be the only one focusing Ancients making it so I run out of Ammo on both of my Primary and Secondary because you are not helping.

Seriously, I get 50% damage on most Xini runs when I am playing agaisnt Level 5s and 6s. I am Level 2 and I am a bit confused on why you are not clearing faster.

19 answers to this question

Being lvl 5-6 does not mean they are using better gear or warframes than you, there are plenty of 5 and 6's who I've seen leveling their low lvl warframes and weapons to get more mastery, so being high level does not mean they will be getting better damage, and they could be using some of the warframes which definitely won't give more damage either, such as Trinity/Loki/Ash, those are pretty much guaranteed less damage than the rest of the frames since they don't have the ez aoe damage skills that you can spam.

Edited by Akrilor

All I see here is whining.

I can solo Xini.

Without setting foot on the floor.

Ever.

ImmaNyx.

Seriously, don't give orders to others to play how you think is best.

It's a game for all.

If you don't like your team, the 'abort mission' option is there.

So you lose a mission here and there.

p.s. If you don't like that the wave is annihilating the pod, DO something about it yourself.

If you can't, why are you complaining.

Edited by FlameLaevateinn

The sad part is I am using Loki and the only people that can match my damage output are Frosts.

Oh and of course Nyx can solo Xini. He's one of the only two Warframes I have seen that can (Nyx and Frost) This topic isn't about you, its about the people I am playing with who refused to participate in an extremly hard mission.

Edited by SecretDragoon

What.... Mag can ezmode through xini solo easily too. Crush kills everything except ancients. Kill toxics asap so they don't kill the pod. Stand at the top of the crates and slowly train your pistol on the 10 disrruptors that are not even doing enough damage to the pod to offset its shield.

That's it...

Do not go up top, let the Infested come to you. It allows us to see where the Mods get dropped and it allows for AOE attacks to properly be used. Do not run up top and cause them mission to fail because you are not paying attention to half of the wave attacking the Warframe.

It is easy to take everything but the ancients out. with some Melee attacks + AoE abilities. I should not be the only one focusing Ancients making it so I run out of Ammo on both of my Primary and Secondary because you are not helping.

Seriously, I get 50% damage on most Xini runs when I am playing agaisnt Level 5s and 6s. I am Level 2 and I am a bit confused on why you are not clearing faster.

Taking less power range mods helps too.

Btw OP if they dont do enough damage you arent either, how can you finish all the ammo in primary and secondary? > <

You are WITH rank 5 6's not AGAINST :P

I use loki to solo xini >_> If you're a loki the mobs shouldn't be able to touh the pod as long as you have energy... how'd you loose with a loki? O.O

Couse loki doesnt have aoe damage skills, therefore you can be able to kill ancients etc. quickly enough only thanks to your weapons/mods, the OP is talking primarly about aoe's and when to use them to not ruin the entire run.

I use Frost with 1 50% power range mod and an HEK with 3 70 multishot, and thats the only reason why i can take out ancient fast, without multishots you cant do so, sadly, no matter what ( maybe with full crit and crit damage ).

I use loki to solo xini >_> If you're a loki the mobs shouldn't be able to touh the pod as long as you have energy... how'd you loose with a loki? O.O

To be fair, he's co-oping, so the mobs are tougher... but is Loki so good? I ditched mine after farming all Mag parts. Haven't supercharged him even though he's 30. Only use him for rushing through ?alerts.

decoy...makes you and the pod virtually invisible... i melee my way through xini... if in trouble i just invi or roll down the platform... i do have a heck with 2 7x% multishots and 4.9 puncture and my trusty scindo. :D

When i play def missions i play defend the decoy.

you do not need aoe damage... it doesn't kill ancients anyway. Decoy + scindo lears mobs, heck to the knees kill ancients.

There is no class in this game that can't solo xini with out proper mods to be honest, maybe the first wave might be hard or a ancient might mess you up once or twice, but if you know what your doing and have well thought out mod set ups then you'll be fine.

Is nobody going to point out that the damage stats are so unreliable as to be meaningless?

It depends on the host connection. Slow connection=borked damage stats. I have gotten half the kills in 4 player matches a number of times, and killed nearly every heavy solo, and gotten 3% damage at the end. With decent hosts or hosting myself, I get between 45% - 75% of the damage. Only factor that makes a difference is whether the host is a toaster or not.

I am kinda surprised people are having ammo problems on Xini. If that is the case you have either chosen the wrong gear or are spraying far too much. I run an Excalibur, and my buddy runs a Frost. We alternate using Avalanche/Radial Blind, and he is stationed around the pod killing anything that gets close with a Scindo, while I remain mobile and primary ancients with my Boltor. Only time I ran low on ammuntiotion was after a couple tough waves, and then we got hit by at least 20 ancients in the span of a minute. Most of our kills are melee, with the only shooting being done by me. Strategy takes a certain rythem and comunication, but it turned out effecive once we got the hang of it.

Edited by Alaric_Kerensky

It depends on the host connection. Slow connection=borked damage stats. I have gotten half the kills in 4 player matches a number of times, and killed nearly every heavy solo, and gotten 3% damage at the end. With decent hosts or hosting myself, I get between 45% - 75% of the damage. Only factor that makes a difference is whether the host is a toaster or not.

I am kinda surprised people are having ammo problems. If that is the case you have either chosen the wrong gear or are spraying far too much. I run an Excalibur, and my buddy runs a Frost. We alternate using Avalanche/Radial Blind, and he is stationed around the pod killing anything that gets close with a Scindo, while I remain mobile and primary ancients with my Boltor. Only time I ran low on ammuntiotion was after a couple tough waves, and then we got hit by at least 20 ancients in the span of a minute. Most of our kills are melee, with the only shooting being done by me. Strategy takes a certain rythem and comunication, but it turnex out effecive once we git the hang of it.

I have not famred xini, but I have played quite a bit with loki, and when using an assualt rifle he runs out of ammo a lot. he has no offensive powers. all his damage is done with his weapons or melee. so if most of your damage is being done with your weapons it is pretty easy to run out.

Wait are you talking about using Decoy? Does Decoy really aggro every single monster in the room o_O?

yes, decoy is amazing

I have not famred xini, but I have played quite a bit with loki, and when using an assualt rifle he runs out of ammo a lot. he has no offensive powers. all his damage is done with his weapons or melee. so if most of your damage is being done with your weapons it is pretty easy to run out.

In my post, I said I was only using Radial Blind, which stuns targets but does 0 damage, simply buying me more time to gun down the Ancients. If you are running out of ammo on Xini, you either took the wrong weapon for the job, are shooting at the little guys when you should be meleeing them, or both. If you are using a Braton or Gorgon against Ancients, yes, you are probably going to run low on ammo. However with a Boltor you are bypassing armor and thus doing far more damage per shot, more DPS, and with radically higher ammo efficeincy. Bullet weapons (especially with puncture) are better for chargers and the other lemmings, bolt weapons for ancients and other armored targets.

You will have to run Xini to really understand. Most of the time with the new ammo update there is plenty of ammunition to go around, but if you were using a Gorgon before ammo went universal you would be screwing the rest of your team on ammo.

Edited by Alaric_Kerensky

Loki is amazing at Xini. hes my primary frame. The only 2 frames i have at 30 are Loki and Frost. Frost is easier, just stand there and hit 4. But i like Loki better because i can get >100 kills (beating some frosts during team play), by going invis and scindo-ing up the place (have 150% melee dmg mods on frame). never thought id like melee as much as shooting things, but i like it better. so i use Loki as my melee champ. :)

my supercharged akbolto can take out an ancient very very quickly.

never solo'd (never tried) but 2 manned it with ease (with a few different frames).

Seems a lot of people are unaware but Loki does 100 Crit rate while stealthed, add crit damage mods and some power duration mods, plus sprint speed mods and you're cutting up everything that moves.

egggggg-zactly! nomnomnom. feels fun to actually do something and kill a crap ton of enemies instead of standing still doing nothing and killing a crap ton of them. lol.