XB1 Heart of Deimos: Interim: Hotfix #2

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Interim: Hotfix #2

Fixes:

• Fixed Legacy Mastery Rank Sigil’s appearing as blank slabs.

• Fixed missing Daughter Naberus VO lines.

• Fixed some missing Otak idle VO lines.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, (XB1)GENNERAL said:

Any word on when we'll be able to change the appearance of our heavy weapons again? Been unable to switch off or change appearance config A  since necramechs were introduced.

You equip the heavy weapon as your primary for your archwing and hover over it in the primary slot and it should let you customize the weapon to your preferences.

I'm not sure if this has been caught yet but there's a bug with the Cambion Drift tunnels for the Isolation vaults. Sometimes when you transfer out you kind of... Glitch through the floor and end up freefalling infinitely. You dont get the outof bounds respawn so far the only fix ive found is to transfer into my frame, activate archwing and fly through the floor of the map somewhere the dungeon DOESN'T occupy. You fly into the dungeon and A you bounce off the underside and B it registers you as being inside and de-activates archwing so you're back to freefalling. Hope this helps anyway.

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Swordsman993 said:

I'm not sure if this has been caught yet but there's a bug with the Cambion Drift tunnels for the Isolation vaults. Sometimes when you transfer out you kind of... Glitch through the floor and end up freefalling infinitely. You dont get the outof bounds respawn so far the only fix ive found is to transfer into my frame, activate archwing and fly through the floor of the map somewhere the dungeon DOESN'T occupy. You fly into the dungeon and A you bounce off the underside and B it registers you as being inside and de-activates archwing so you're back to freefalling. Hope this helps anyway.

You can use archwing while free falling at least it let me when that happened

3 hours ago, (XB1)PlayzWithYarn said:

Need to revert the Ltrox Une Bonus to its original state. It is impossible to complete that scenario with the shield drone intact

While I don't disagree with you on the revert, Oberon was able to keep the drone alive just fine during the long slog to collect parts, and Frost was great for the upload stage.  This was all on the 40-60 bounty.  I do realize that my friend and I play an unusually defensive duo though.

But both Latrox and Garv bounty stages are terrible for their own reasons and should have some serious thought put in to making them more enjoyable for players (or at a minimum less frustrating).