PS4 Heart of Deimos: Interim: Hotfix #2

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Heart of Deimos: Interim: Hotfix #2

Fixes:

• Fixed missing Daughter Naberus VO lines.
  • Fixed some missing Otak idle VO lines.

Missed Fix Note:

• Fixed Legacy Mastery Rank Sigil’s appearing as blank slabs. 

When will my clan emeblen be processed as I've put it in before the 8th October 2020?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)JAY2K28 said:

When will my clan emeblen be processed as I've put it in before the 8th October 2020?

You'll need to wait for the next mainline update for it to be put in game if it meets the criteria. When it's processed you'll receive an inbox message telling you it's coming. It took about a month for ours I think, so just be patient.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Heart of Deimos: Interim: Hotfix #2

Fixes:

• Fixed missing Daughter Naberus VO lines.
  • Fixed some missing Otak idle VO lines.

Missed Fix Note:

• Fixed Legacy Mastery Rank Sigil’s appearing as blank slabs. 

Is the MR symbol meant to have a grey box around it, almost like a card? As people are telling me it's bugged.

• Like 1

There's a bug currently going on where if you equip the spinneret (spider web ephemera), it gets stuck to all your warframes regardless of having it equipped or not. 

There's another bug where if you bought the naberus ephemera from daughter, it doesn't appear at all in your inventory. It also isn't able to be worn as it doesn't show up anywhere. Not even if you restart the game.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, (PS4)Jetz_Andy said:

There's a bug currently going on where if you equip the spinneret (spider web ephemera), it gets stuck to all your warframes regardless of having it equipped or not. 

There's another bug where if you bought the naberus ephemera from daughter, it doesn't appear at all in your inventory. It also isn't able to be worn as it doesn't show up anywhere. Not even if you restart the game.

The naberus ephemera is a blueprint meaning you have to craft it, check foundry

• Like 2

Since the last big update most of the lotus flowers have been taken out of the wall,
but on the picture of my wall you can see that a lotus flower is still stuck in the wall.

This is a problem not only for me but also for most of my friends.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Will there be a fix for this in the future?

Ge5g2LB.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Schteiler1