Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Tbh we pretty much know duviri is open world 4.0 and it isn't this idea would still fit, I think with duviri corrupted vor should become stronger and bigger than before making normal attacks ineffective, to combat this the tenno come up with the idea to combine transference into 1 powerful fusion nechramech. 1 person would get control of movement all others would become gunners the gunners would get access to a combination of their archgun and the hosts archgun (all stats including the stats of the nechramech and the archgun get added and multipled by 0.75x for 2 people o.625 for 3 and 0.5 for 4, yes that includes energy and drain aswell as all mods too) and the host (person who is in command of walking) gets two archmelees. Abilities can be mostly the same with gunners getting the arquabax and the host getting the new mechs melee for the 4th but the third second and first can all be seperate fusion abilities that could be adjusted through the UI (carries hosts preset when fusing). Obviously the main problem with this is that it would have to be made that bots can fuse with a solo player so that the boss can be taken on solo. 

 

I think fusion nechramechs would be cool and could even bring use back to railjack if they implemented avionics into the fusion customization (combat avionics) the idea could even be used for the wyrms on deimos and when you think about it it is kind of like railjack except on the ground and because the foundation is already built thanks to railjack there is many ways that it could be implemented. 

 

me and my friends think it would be cool and i haven't seen anyone talk about it and because I will assume that DE will not see this if anyone else who thinks it is cool makes some noise on it then I think it could go somewhere.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I understand you correctly, you want a Necrazord? Should've additionally suggested that we start every mission with operators pulling their transference bolts and yelling their warframe names out loud before transferring into them.

Edited by Xaero
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, (XB1)ZandaPanda2 said:

Tbh we pretty much know duviri is open world 4.0 and it isn't this idea would still fit, I think with duviri corrupted vor should become stronger and bigger than before making normal attacks ineffective, to combat this the tenno come up with the idea to combine transference into 1 powerful fusion nechramech. 1 person would get control of movement all others would become gunners the gunners would get access to a combination of their archgun and the hosts archgun (all stats including the stats of the nechramech and the archgun get added and multipled by 0.75x for 2 people o.625 for 3 and 0.5 for 4, yes that includes energy and drain aswell as all mods too) and the host (person who is in command of walking) gets two archmelees. Abilities can be mostly the same with gunners getting the arquabax and the host getting the new mechs melee for the 4th but the third second and first can all be seperate fusion abilities that could be adjusted through the UI (carries hosts preset when fusing). Obviously the main problem with this is that it would have to be made that bots can fuse with a solo player so that the boss can be taken on solo. 

 

I think fusion nechramechs would be cool and could even bring use back to railjack if they implemented avionics into the fusion customization (combat avionics) the idea could even be used for the wyrms on deimos and when you think about it it is kind of like railjack except on the ground and because the foundation is already built thanks to railjack there is many ways that it could be implemented. 

 

me and my friends think it would be cool and i haven't seen anyone talk about it and because I will assume that DE will not see this if anyone else who thinks it is cool makes some noise on it then I think it could go somewhere.

 

This just sound like a rip off of power rangers and a bad idea because no squad is that coordinated. Hence why all vehicles are single person. This is like halo say where the vehicles can be used effectively and efficiently regardless of the gunner and driver’s coordination as long as they aren’t sped.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (XB1)CI shadow2397 said:

This just sound like a rip off of power rangers and a bad idea because no squad is that coordinated. Hence why all vehicles are single person. This is like halo say where the vehicles can be used effectively and efficiently regardless of the gunner and driver’s coordination as long as they aren’t sped.

Power rangers may be similar but not the same and railjack was a 4 player vehicle that only flopped because it's archwing 2.0 and was unfished it doesn't need coordination that much primarily a fun experience and a power boost is what i was going for, remember that 1 person controls movement meaning the fight would be more linear.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, (XB1)ZandaPanda2 said:

Power rangers may be similar but not the same and railjack was a 4 player vehicle that only flopped because it's archwing 2.0 and was unfished it doesn't need coordination that much primarily a fun experience and a power boost is what i was going for, remember that 1 person controls movement meaning the fight would be more linear.

 

Yeah but warframe is a fast paced ninja game. Even the Necramech’s have a slower but similar pace. With the way the game has been for years: there is not way for people in a squad are gonna be coordinated enough to effectively use any vehicles that require that. Rail jack gets a pass because other people aren’t needed for the shop to function and people can go off and do their own thing. They aren’t constrained to one task. Not to mention a giant mech simply wouldn’t move smoothly enough to allow four people to efficiently fight, not to mention the coordination to use something like this just isn’t a part of warframe. Never has been never will be. Not to mention just by looking at your explanation on how this would work the movement’s would be nausea inducing for everyone other than the pilot. Also if it was gonna be an enemy it wouldn’t be vor. He isn’t gonna get magically larger, that’s just not how the void works. Also vor is just some joke enemy at this point so there is no point in putting a mini boss as a grand boss in an open world where there is supposed to be a bunch of new stuff, in case you haven’t noticed people don’t like when you reckon old stuff and try to resell it as a new item.

Edited by (XB1)CI shadow2397
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, (XB1)CI shadow2397 said:

Yeah but warframe is a fast paced ninja game. Even the Necramech’s have a slower but similar pace. With the way the game has been for years: there is not way for people in a squad are gonna be coordinated enough to effectively use any vehicles that require that. Rail jack gets a pass because other people aren’t needed for the shop to function and people can go off and do their own thing. They aren’t constrained to one task. Not to mention a giant mech simply wouldn’t move smoothly enough to allow four people to efficiently fight, not to mention the coordination to use something like this just isn’t a part of warframe. Never has been never will be. Not to mention just by looking at your explanation on how this would work the movement’s would be nausea inducing for everyone other than the pilot. Also if it was gonna be an enemy it wouldn’t be vor. He isn’t gonna get magically larger, that’s just not how the void works. Also vor is just some joke enemy at this point so there is no point in putting a mini boss as a grand boss in an open world where there is supposed to be a bunch of new stuff, in case you haven’t noticed people don’t like when you reckon old stuff and try to resell it as a new item.

I feel like you haven't played railjack to understand how almost everything you just said is invalid, gunner controls are quite good and are a half sphere turn radius for the mech just make it a full sphere, also it doesn't require coordination as 1 guy has full movement control though i don't blame you railjack didn't age well, but i don't think that the time spent developing railjack should be forgotten either and it's obvious we all prefer the ground so ground railjack might be better i mean that's what warframes are to archwings. Also open worlds exist just increase the nechramechs size abit it'll still fit, DE loves memes supposedly so vor is fine plus it's a fresh idea so it won't be perfect i also said the wyrm fight would be cool finally this is not 'old stuff' it is a mix of the new nechramechs and potentially the railjack system.

Link to post
Share on other sites

cool as it would be to fight a Kaiju-Vor with a massive Necramech, that's a lot of work. I'll be surprised if Duviri isn't just the same formula again, with different syndicates and resources to grind. by rights it shouldn't be though, as it's on another plane of existence entirely so I can't see how fish could live there, and it's a location of narrative importance (the site of the Zariman Crash, possibly). but realistically, it could well end up that way.

also, as much as I like the meme, I don't want to have to hear Vor's monologue more than I have to.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...