Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are there any Bounties on Deimos that aren't BUGGED?

Isolation Vaults don't offer you that much Mother Tokens (10-15-20 and the small bonus Tokens), but understandably I still seen bugs when opening the Vault such as having all the Requiem words as Fass.

It's better to do the Stage 5 Bounty (40-60) for the Mother Tokens. Unless you can handle the Steel Path Deimos Infested comfortably, I would avoid the Steel Path Bounty.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

Because I would really like to pick up the Plague parts. I tried Isolation Vault runs this morning and encountered some of the same bugs that made it impossible to finish them last time.

Try strip mining on deimos, endless excavations without criotyc but the easiest and laziest way to gain mother tokensm in less than a day I grabbed almost everything I wanted from the store and I was with 0 mother tokens since I use them for standing.

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Most aren't bugged, at least not in a significant way from when last I encountered them.

Whether or not they're fun or well designed, of course, is still up for debate.

We seem to have picked up a few in the recent update. Missing waypoints, and the "toss canister (sucessfully?), it disappears, no new one is created in the bait station", but they're transient, and not always present. I think the hotfix got rid of the "fall through the floor" one that briefly made a reappearance. 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

Because I would really like to pick up the Plague parts. I tried Isolation Vault runs this morning and encountered some of the same bugs that made it impossible to finish them last time.

I feel you, but they're not permanently broken, it just pops up unpredictably. Exit through the gate and come back in if you have time for the tri-vaults.

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Most aren't bugged, at least not in a significant way from when last I encountered them.

Just today I had a "Defend the Area" stage that didn't progress at all.

Spawned no enemies for the initial clear, no timer, nothing.

Solo is alot less buggy than groups. Something has been up with the p2p hosting and has caused alot of issues. Hopefully they have noticed all the bug reports and are still working on it as it's been an issue since release.

Main ones

Red circle - no emenies to kill to begin bounty so must force reset.

Operators - too many bugs to mention.

Animal capture - alot of bugs but main one tends to be issues of animal spawning into the land itself ( main issue is with their birds).

Etc etc

Defend the area bugs out. The other that is not so much a bug as it's something that takes FOREVER a lot of the time and doesn't feel like it's supposed to be this way is the one with the corpus guy and you need to get enemies to drop the whatever to do whatever blah blah blah. Sometimes enemies refused to spawn for others. I was just so surprised by how this game really doesn't want me to play it when I encountered them and and I eventually took the hint and jumped back on something else.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

I have needed to restart lvl 70 bounty once yesterday. I was playing solo and never got to progress to second stage. Beyond that everything seems fine.

I usually spam the t4 bounties solo with Revenant. Can usually clear them in 10 minutes and come away with 100 tokens

Something I tend to do is once I've finished a bounty I'll see Mother out in the drift. Whatever tier bounty you've completed shall offer 3 others at the same level. Just means if the bounty offered I  the hub sucked you can spam a better one without waiting for the day cycle to reset

• 9 months later...

Deimos bounties are still severely bugged  -  lvl 5 bounty spawns an excavator which needs fuel, the monsters carrying to fuel some times stops spawning, and the mission is failed. I got 1k endo reward and a bonus relic for killing more than double that of the grineer - enter town and the 1k endo is gone, but I got the relic.

It feels as if the guys who coded deimos aren't the same crew that did cetus and fortuna (although those too have their bugs, but not anywhere near as many and as severe as on deimos).

Archived