Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Point To This?

Vahlae

Ok, more of a question that a whine.

It states that the event (The Gradivus Dilemma) starts on Wednesday, Oct.23 and ends at Wednesday, Oct. 30.

Does that means that there will be some sort of an counter attack, mainly placed there with people that can't really play 24/7?

I mean, this will be rather lame event if this isn't the case (the event concept is great but execution is appalling). If you work, sleep, in school or generally not by the computer form the early morning, this is fun to watch but you can all but forget any kind of a reward from it. 

Edited by Vahlae

Wow, dat comment. No, actually, not really. Not even sure how did you conclude that from the text above, but fine. I want to be able to play, as stated. But it's not really possible if all missions are done before I can sit and play.

First missions are done and gone, and you aren't able to do them again. So I was wondering if they will again be available at some later stage in the story.

Ok, more of a question that a whine.

It states that the event (The Gradivus Dilemma) starts on Wednesday, Oct.23 and ends at Wednesday, Oct. 30.

Does that means that there will be some sort of an counter attack, mainly placed there with people that can't really play 24/7?

I mean, this will be rather lame event if this isn't the case (the event concept is great but execution is appalling). If you work, sleep, in school or generally not by the computer form the early morning, this is fun to watch but you can all but forget any kind of a reward from it. 

These missions take a handful of minutes.  One hundred missions means playing ~45 minutes a day over the course of a week.  There's no way to build an event for people that can't even do that much.

Edited by Aggh

To the OP, sorry dude but DE did good with this one by doing it last a full week. I believe that is more than a chance to do 100 missions for people that have to work or have school. I'm with DE in this one. If some players can't make it what can i say.... the game is for all not just a few and i believe everyone has a chance with this one.

Looking back at past events I'd say no, they're pretty much done. Time span of 7 days means nothing. There's a limited number of missions on Mars and each one will be conquered either by Grineer or Corpus. When that's done, then it's done. That's my guess.

I was also a little disappointed when I got home from work and the first mission was already completed, when I didn't even know the event had already started at that point. But there's no way to change that, just wait for another opportunity.

But that is just one part of the event, there a still some bigger rewards waiting at the end.

However, it does take a little more than a few minutes to do these missions. Most games take forever to even start due to still ongoing hosting problems - and some take a little longer to finish because of bugs like "spawn enemy inside a wall, put a mark at the end of mission so we can check all map for that one guy who's STILL not dead".

Ok, yes, I am well aware that it takes longer to do 100 missions, I have read about it. All I was asking is if the missions will be repeatable. Thank you for answering from experience.

Objectively speaking, this is a very bad call, regarding MMO style, from my situation, since I didn't have the chance to do the first 5 missions, and from other perspective, people that are yet to go to work/ school/ sleep won't be able to do others.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

And I will disregard whatever you say right about now, HUNTER, since, in all honesty, you have no idea about the issue at hand.

Edited by Vahlae