Livestream Schedule: October 19 - 23

Just now, HelixRook said:

Does this mean there’s a chance I could get the lotus ephemera again? Because I realllllllly want to get it and am still willing to buy it if necessary. 

The Lotus Ephemera is now available through Baro Ki'Teer.

• Like 2

Sacrifice tea set is coming back yess, I thought it was exclusive and was never coming back 😮 Thank you @[DE]Helen !!! this means we could get a cetus wisp again sometime??? I missed the first one and I would do anything to get that shiny wisp :(

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, HelixRook said:

Wait seriously? Since when? I had the Baro special relay and didn’t see it available!

It was in his offerings on the 2020, July 31. Did get mine there :)

13 minutes ago, Mr.Nasho said:

Sacrifice tea set is coming back yess, I thought it was exclusive and was never coming back 😮 Thank you @[DE]Helen !!! this means we could get a cetus wisp again sometime??? I missed the first one and I would do anything to get that shiny wisp :(

I would LOVE to see other old items come back like this. I was not playing yet when the Cetus Wisp was a drop. Please @[DE]Helen ?!?!

Edited by (PS4)BlightDragon89
  • Like 1

@[DE]HelenGood evening 🎃 i've a simple question ; if we already have the "Special Drops", like the Sacrifice Tea Set, can we have this Drops this week too ? 🎃

EDIT : because, you know, i like mirroring in my Orbiter 🎃 or have dupes for my Dojo 🎃

Edited by (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J
1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:
  • Monday: Cherry Tree Glyph
  • Tuesday: Teshin Statue
  • Wednesday: Sacrifice Tea Set
  • Thursday: Starchild Diadem
  • Friday: Live stream is TBD based on some work-from-home scheduling

Good on you DE. It's about time other players get to have a shot at these neat items.

Hi, ive been banned from the Twitch chat since August and i dont know why or for how long. Message during streams says "Banned until a Moderator unbans you". Is there somewhere to conntact someone to adress this questions? 

• [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic