Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: October 19 - 23

[DE]Helen

5 hours ago, HelixRook said:

Does this mean there’s a chance I could get the lotus ephemera again? Because I realllllllly want to get it and am still willing to buy it if necessary. 

85b00ae493dbed2be6fd29dcb200b58990d3bcbb

It's available from Baro. Though, as seen here on the wikia for his items, he's only had it once in July. But, with his ever changing stock of items, he may have it again soon.  So, keep an eye out when he visits again. :)

2 hours ago, (XB1)Bloody Mari666 said:

Gaz says to remind you about the time you unfairly nerfed Exodia Contagion, and we want a actual halloween event that involves getting forma.

smh GIF

Well, don't be ungrateful or anything then...

You are not required to participate, and absolutely 0 Halloween events have had forma.

2 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

85b00ae493dbed2be6fd29dcb200b58990d3bcbb

It's available from Baro. Though, as seen here on the wikia for his items, he's only had it once in July. But, with his ever changing stock of items, he may have it again soon.  So, keep an eye out when he visits again. :)

Gosh darn it with several expletives included. I specifically purchased the tennocon pack to get the ticket but I NEVER saw it in his wares otherwise I would’ve purchased it in a heartbeat! I’ve been looking to get that FOREVER  

10 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Cherry Tree Glyph
  • Tuesday: Teshin Statue
  • Wednesday: Sacrifice Tea Set
  • Thursday: Starchild Diadem
  • Friday: Live stream is TBD based on some work-from-home scheduling

This week, we’re rerunning a few Twitch-exclusive Drops! It’s been two years since Tenno first experienced The Sacrifice Quest and had a chance at these celebratory items. Thank you for the memories, Old Friends.

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

it the same evey time

12 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Cherry Tree Glyph
  • Tuesday: Teshin Statue
  • Wednesday: Sacrifice Tea Set
  • Thursday: Starchild Diadem
  • Friday: Live stream is TBD based on some work-from-home scheduling

This week, we’re rerunning a few Twitch-exclusive Drops! It’s been two years since Tenno first experienced The Sacrifice Quest and had a chance at these celebratory items. Thank you for the memories, Old Friends.

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

This isn't fare, some people can't make it to watch these streams on the other side of the world. I literally missed all of the rewards because I can't stay till 4 AM to watch for 30 minutes. Even though I watched the entire recording the next morning I get no reward. 

Il y a 3 heures, caxmoo a dit :

This isn't fare, some people can't make it to watch these streams on the other side of the world. I literally missed all of the rewards because I can't stay till 4 AM to watch for 30 minutes. Even though I watched the entire recording the next morning I get no reward. 

leave twitch open and running overnight in its own window, as long as it's tab is open you can get the reward no sweat while you sleep.

Il y a 8 heures, (PS4)MikeFusion1230 a dit :

I need to know   Is the Schedule for the upcoming week or Has Mon - Wen. Already past for these streams  because if they have then thats a Little  BS seeing a  I just now had this News Appear in my Ship

this is the stream schedule for next week, starting in two days so no, it has not already passed

Archived