Livestream Schedule: October 19 - 23

2 hours ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

Those are some nice drops. Kinda too good considering many wont be able to watch them all. These should be more widely available somehow. Like watching the stream after it's gone live or through partners. Idk maybe I'm just disappointed I wont be able to get most of them.

That’s what I mean. 

• Like 1

For those of you who had previous complaints about not getting drops when you were clearly watching the whole thing:

Check to see if you're marked as Online. Should be a green dot with your profile pic on the upper right corner. If it's grey, you're offline, and this can't get anything. Yellow/Away works as well.

• Like 4

Two years since The Sacrifice first came to Warframe?! Dang! I'm a two-year Tenno, and I believe I started right around when it dropped, because I know I had help from some friends to get to where I could could play that quest and get one of my favorite Warframes of all time, Umbra! :D These'll be a bit of a two-year anniversary thing for me, though I have the Starchild Diadem already. ^^;

• Like 1
1 hour ago, (PS4)sirmontty2010 said:

Question.._ how does one enter to get the free plat give aways.._ i been watching but NEVER win lol ,is there something i am missing?and yes my account is link up.Thnks in advance.

You just have to watch. You never win because you're competing with 10k+ other people. It's like going to a major sporting event and winning a 50/50 draw.