Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't use Helminth anymore, can't sit in the chair?

(PSN)BeeJayTea

I can't sit in the Helminth chair anymore, please see the attached video. I'm mashing Square in front of the chair, and my controller isn't broken. I've used the system a ton, both subsuming and infusing. The prompt to interact with the Helminth mouth behind is also gone, as in not there, rather than uninteractable like the chair. It isn't any different for Prime or normal frames to infuse onto, and I can't sit down even with a Warframe with a cyst. Please let me know if there is any more information I can give!

On 2020-10-18 at 7:53 PM, quxier said:

Maybe you can use menu (Equipment > Helminth) to go straight to the Helminth?

I have the same issue. Can't use helminth. I was able to subsume a frame after the latest hotfix but have not been able to sit the helminth chair since the frame finished being subsumed. Tried going to equipment --> helminth but this does not work either. I just get moved to the room but the frame never sits.

Edit:

I am now able to use my helminth again. Turns out even though I was able to use the helminth (feed it and subsume a frame), before it glitched and didn't let me use it, I had to name the helminth (using the stand by the helminth entrance). Once I did that, I force closed the game, and reloaded it. Then the helminth worked. It was only naming it that seems to have worked. Odd part is A) the behavior popping up only after subsuming the frame and B) the helminth's name getting wiped. I had it named before so not sure when or why it disappeared.

Back to Helminth not working any more.

Can rename.

Prompt to sit in chair appears, but can't actually sit in chair.

Prompt to interact with the mouth behind chair completely absent.

Can't access the chair through Menu > Equipment > Helminth, takes me to the chair, but doesn't open the infusing menu.

FWIW, I just returned from the Necralisk after doing Deimos bounties.

• 4 weeks later...

I had this problem start when I began incubating a new Kavat. It persisted right up until I claimed the new Kavat, when the Helminth was usable immediately without having to even restart game. Seems directly related to incubation for me.

On 2020-11-21 at 4:54 PM, SifuBob said:

I had this problem start when I began incubating a new Kavat. It persisted right up until I claimed the new Kavat, when the Helminth was usable immediately without having to even restart game. Seems directly related to incubation for me.

This is exactly what's currently happening to me, I tried the fix above of renaming and force quitting, which fixed the problem for me, Kavat is still cooking.

• 2 weeks later...

Current issue for me as well.  I have found that if i go straight t the chair on login it works.  DO anything else (sometimes even just arsenal) it doesnt allow me to sit.  If I relog, I can.  So the pattern for me is to select the warframe that I want to subsume, relog and go straight to the chair.  Subsume, then once returned to the arsenal go back to the chair to feed the beast.

Its just shoddy quality control.  I would put it down to COVID limitations, however...

• 4 weeks later...

The only processes that I have had running would have been the foundry.  And that would have still been running post restart.  I also discovered that access to the quills cavern at Cetus was barred, both manually entering and fats travel.  There is a trigger issue I think.

I have this issue right now, a kubrow is being incubated atm. Before that, I had no issues using Helminth before this, but I once saw a bug with a not fully incubated puppy being in the Helminth room. Had about 5 hours left on him. Just tried entering Quills cave in Cetus, had no issues with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived