Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Mod Idea (ONE TWO PUNCH)

Apstergo911

First of all i don't know if there's an already existing mod called ONE TWO PUNCH but here is the idea 

this mod allows the primary weapon to follow up with a shot immediately after pulling the trigger and it goes on every two shots (auto) and with every pull (bow , shotgun , semi ,etc ) with a fire rate of lets say x10 the total fire rate after moding (x20 for bows

here is an example :   lets say the arca plasmer has 15 fire rate (i don't know if its true but what ever ) , after equipping this mod every shot gets one another shot after it with 150 fire rate then another pull of trigger (normally 15 fire rate ) immediately followed by 150 fire rate shot , but every second punch take double the rounds as a penalty, co for each click the magazine losses three rounds , and for that the added fire rate must be a large number 

please if you like the idea share it so it may gets DEs attention and gets implemented .... 

thank you....

This seems like an overcomplication of what multishot does, with the drawbacks of how they originally intended multishot to work, while also being completely useless on single shot weapons such as Exergis due to working off fire rate rather than simply adding another shot.

Hard pass.

If i understand correctly, that would turn non-burst weapons into (auto)2-burst weapons? I like the general idea, but that's adding a new layer of damage multiplication... Might be overpowered, since ammo rarely is an issue. We would still have to reload twice as often yes, but that's not enough of a drawback imo. Maybe diminished damage, increased recoil, or spread etc on top of the ammo consumption would be more reasonable? But things must be kept simple enough to fit in the mod's description area :)

And i vaguely feel like it would lead to some unexpected issues with some weapons. It would also definitely be way too overpowered if it could double something like Battacor's, Stahlta's, or Trumna's alt fire.

Laslty, it would obviously double sounds, effects and particles. Imagine a high riven disposition projectile weapon modded for multishot+fire rate+your mod and used by Mirage... some weapons' visuals, and even fire modes, have already been significantly modified by DE because of extreme clutter or performance issues (Simulor, Bramma, Phantasma for example).

Overall, i fear that testing this and making sure it functions satisfactorily with so many different primaries, as well as fixing all the probable bugs, might require too much work for just one mod. Maybe better as an augment for a single weapon? Or at least limited to one catgeory, like semi auto rifles.

On 2020-10-17 at 12:15 AM, Robolaser said:

If i understand correctly, that would turn non-burst weapons into (auto)2-burst weapons? I like the general idea, but that's adding a new layer of damage multiplication... Might be overpowered, since ammo rarely is an issue. We would still have to reload twice as often yes, but that's not enough of a drawback imo. Maybe diminished damage, increased recoil, or spread etc on top of the ammo consumption would be more reasonable? But things must be kept simple enough to fit in the mod's description area :)

And i vaguely feel like it would lead to some unexpected issues with some weapons. It would also definitely be way too overpowered if it could double something like Battacor's, Stahlta's, or Trumna's alt fire.

Laslty, it would obviously double sounds, effects and particles. Imagine a high riven disposition projectile weapon modded for multishot+fire rate+your mod and used by Mirage... some weapons' visuals, and even fire modes, have already been significantly modified by DE because of extreme clutter or performance issues (Simulor, Bramma, Phantasma for example).

Overall, i fear that testing this and making sure it functions satisfactorily with so many different primaries, as well as fixing all the probable bugs, might require too much work for just one mod. Maybe better as an augment for a single weapon? Or at least limited to one catgeory, like semi auto rifles.

i didnt take that into consideration ,but it came out of knowing that the melee is the primary weapons of game not normal weapons imo .. then agian you are right its two complicated to implement and to understand  

Archived