Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Need YOUR Advice] Steel Path Necralisk Bounty

--.Ravakahr.nVbs.--

Question

What frames are you guys using to solo this bounty? 

- Mesa tends to die from explosive damage.  Still true, but hotfixes around blast have improved the frame. 
- Baruuk suffers huge energy issues.    Been hotfixed since.

- Some of the elite enemies require really heavy armor stripping. What are you using for that? Pox? Smeeta?  What weapons do you guys enjoy? I have finished steel path and most top tier melee weapons work with no issues.

- What companions do you enjoy using? Dethcube? Sasha?    I personally enjoyed smeeta for half then, Pre-Jupiter Switched to sentienals seemed more reliable and the revival was nice on the rare occasion. 

Would love to hear your builds! Thanks <3 Ravakahr. (Always true! Love hearing your feedback!)

16 answers to this question

Umbral Tank Nezha.

Survives anything, Chakram to debuff/strip armor, Safeguard to protect objectives. Any good melee will kill things, especially with a Chakram debuff, but if you really feel you need more help, Kuva Nukor. Adarza Kavat as companion for obvious reasons. 

The most lucky I was with:

1) Garuda (one-shot any 40% ho creep + insane 4 that removes any need of armor strip), but my hands are claws and I cannot play really well with only 300 hp but 700 armor, but it’s more than possible if you’re fine. 

2) Hildryn with rebuild shields instead of her 3. With adaptation very solid thing, since there no poison on deimos. 

Want to try Revenant, but I think 12 stacks on his skin won’t be very reliable.

Revenant for a number of reasons:

• Thralls draw a lot of fire and attention away from Revenant.
  • Mesmer Skin absorbs any type of damage while stunning the attacker such as the Carnis.
  • Reaving through Thralls will kill them very quickly, but it may take a few more tries on the Jugulus due to their different scaling and innate damage reduction.
  • Danse Macabre wipes out normal Deimos Infested such as the Venin Mutalist Ospreys. Coupled with Reave, it can make Revenant fairly mobile.

But then again, frame usage here is up to preference.

7 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

Lantern and Spellbind scale infinitely because they are CC).

Credit is where credit is due. People have been underestimating the fixed Lantern, especially how on how draws even the Jugulus and Saxum. Grouping enemies up while they can't attack back makes Titania more versatile than just being solely used for Razorwing.

I've used Titania. Corrosive Heat build (Deimos enemies are viral immune.).

Subsumed to get pillage on her instead of tribute (Tribute gets useless at higher levels. Lantern and Spellbind scale infinitely because they are CC). Titania can cast pillage while on her 4th, however, do not stay in razorwing for too long.

I used Baruuk for mine. Can't say I had energy issues though. Energy is fairly common to come by (and energy pads are a thing anyway) and in sp the mob spawn rate means his desolate hands gets used up so fast I can keep his 4 up permanently.

I have since put Pillage on his 1 for the times  where some armour stripping is needed, but I mod for corrosive for Deimos anyway

2 hours ago, --.Ravakahr.nVbs.-- said:

What frames are you guys using to solo this bounty?

Mesa, because she is fast. A bit slower, but safer, is Ash.

2 hours ago, --.Ravakahr.nVbs.-- said:

Some of the elite enemies require really heavy armor stripping. What are you using for that?

Redeemer Prime to the face solves all problems, quickly and efficiently.

Archived