Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sick Of Being The Last One To Extraction Every Single Time

[DE]Momaw

Obviously there is some urgent pressing issue at extraction that demands everybody get there NOW, mission objectives be damned. So you know what?   Adding Rush and Quick Rest, and running straight to extraction like everybody else. Doors need to be hacked? Somebody else can do it, just go as far as you can. Missed an enemy in between AOE orgies?  Somebody else will notice and take care of it.

Because I'm sick of being somebody else.

*sigh*

In 4 out of 5 missions I did, there was one enemy stuck somewhere and not marked correctly on the map. In the very first mission I looked for that one, found it and everyone but me was already at extraction point. Stupid part here is: I had to go back like half the map and couldn't make it in time. Did they even bother to wait? No. Could they have finished had I not killed said enemy? No, since noone else even cared to look for it.

Next missions I let them look for those missing enemies, but at least I was kind enough to stall the rushers at extraction point so our heroes who went all the way back could still extract in time. -.- But actually, I really just hate people who, like above, are simply ungrateful, if not to say... [add random insult here]. No heroism intended, when someone trolls, I merely counter-troll them.

Joining friends on those missions really is the only way to prevent that.

Why do anything other than go straight to extraction? I get it if there are enemies left or whatever, but otherwise what are you doing out there while we're waiting for you? Admiring the new tiles? Go make a solo map to do that in. I've got 95 more games to play this weekend.

There is little to no incentive to do it slow. Hell, in the Voids you can find parcours rooms and rare mods and still everyone is rushing it.

Solution is easy though:

Put in some goodiese into the containers and players will start to explore, IF the goodies are good enough.

There is little to no incentive to do it slow. Hell, in the Voids you can find parcours rooms and rare mods and still everyone is rushing it.

Solution is easy though:

Put in some goodiese into the containers and players will start to explore, IF the goodies are good enough.

Honestly I would have been very happy to just have an event with rare loot inside chests. You could even decorate them up to look festive for Halloween and stuff and it'd fit right in with the holiday.

Obviously there is some urgent pressing issue at extraction that demands everybody get there NOW, mission objectives be damned. So you know what?   Adding Rush and Quick Rest, and running straight to extraction like everybody else. Doors need to be hacked? Somebody else can do it, just go as far as you can. Missed an enemy in between AOE orgies?  Somebody else will notice and take care of it.

Because I'm sick of being somebody else.

*sigh*

Welcome to the world. Here's how it works, if you are a nice law abiding citizen you will get taken advantage of, screwed and left in the dust.

Online games = breeding ground for douchebaggery.  Also most people just do not give a damn, the world is made for them and their instant desires to be fulfilled and the rest be damned.  This is why we are approaching the 20 billion mark for shaved monkeys on this planet.

People's thought process...

I want...

OBTAIN NOW ANY COST.  (look at the price of cars)

I need...

to repair the leak in my roof (Assassin's creed 28.6 came out today, roof can wait.)

I need to feel better about myself...

Maybe I should not have slept with half the guys in 3 city blocks. (a new purse will make me feel even better too)

I am the best at...

gaming or whatever (and all others better recognize! or will be treated like they are nothing, well I will treat them that way anyway)

I desire...

SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE AND BURN IT, STRAIGHT TO WHATEVER I AM FEELING AT THIS MOMENT.

I am religious...

<insert prophet here>  Told me not too (ohh well, I can pray tomorrow and still get in good with <insert deity here>)

I am special...

Sure you are, just like the 15 billion other people that think they are the center of the universe.

Edited by Nickeltoe