Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the new "event"

Attila

it's just not, i'd rather have the old halloween event with no mods and all that, then this, it's like plague star without an event, doesn't have forma, so once you get that 7 or 800 mother tokens, ya done, no reason to play after that, since plague zaw parts are untradable now. ideas to fix this month's bs, give us a special mission, that has crafted forma in it's droptable, it's haloween themed, and has a boss/miniboss at the end hat's like a pumpking or something like that, the forma in the droptable would make it replayable and the boss would make it not as boring as operation red stick. Or otherwise, just give us plague star back.

1 minute ago, _Euphoria_ said:

I was just hoping for that “keep the lantern alive by killing infested”  event ,forgot its name, to be back. It was the most fun and challenging mission I have seen in WF

other than the grendel missions, but yeah that was fun, and now we have: do we do the mission that gives most mother tokens/minute, or the one that give scintillant?

1 hour ago, Attila0076 said:

it's just not, i'd rather have the old halloween event with no mods and all that, then this, it's like plague star without an event, doesn't have forma, so once you get that 7 or 800 mother tokens, ya done, no reason to play after that, since plague zaw parts are untradable now. ideas to fix this month's bs, give us a special mission, that has crafted forma in it's droptable, it's haloween themed, and has a boss/miniboss at the end hat's like a pumpking or something like that, the forma in the droptable would make it replayable and the boss would make it not as boring as operation red stick. Or otherwise, just give us plague star back.

So, this whole thing is about the fact that you want free forma? That what it boils down to? 

Just go grind fissures, and trade what comes out as prime junk. You'll have enough plat to just pay for a few packs, and be able to do it any time of year. 

Seriously, how do you not know this? 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

So, this whole thing is about the fact that you want free forma? That what it boils down to? 

Just go grind fissures, and trade what comes out as prime junk. You'll have enough plat to just pay for a few packs, and be able to do it any time of year. 

Seriously, how do you not know this? 

Obviously people are upset about missing out on the Forma, but aside from that I kind of understand the complaints with this “event”. Not because of the Forma, but because it’s literally not an event. It’s just the plague star rewards minus the Forma thrown into the same Deimos content we’ve been doing for months.

I defend DE more than most on this forum, but this is a very lazy attempt at an event.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Obviously people are upset about missing out on the Forma, but aside from that I kind of understand the complaints with this “event”. Not because of the Forma, but because it’s literally not an event. It’s just the plague star rewards minus the Forma thrown into the same Deimos content we’ve been doing for months.

I defend DE more than most on this forum, but this is a very lazy attempt at an event.

So you figure that we'd have anything near the amount of whining if they put free Forma on the menu to be bought and paid for with Mommy tokens?  The same mommy tokens that we've been stockpiling, making it easy to get the rewards? 

Don't get me wrong, I actually do like plague star as an event. I always run it in pugs, so I never know what's going to happen, until it happens. When the thumpers got added and started joining in on the fun, I thought it great, adding a bit of spice to the mix, forcing us to adapt a bit. 

But I also know what's going on in Ontario, because I have family living about 70 miles from where DE is. They're taking the whole global pandemic seriously, as they should, and working from home is helping to get stuff done, but it lacks a lot of feedback that creative works need, the interplay between co-workers, the ability to toss ideas around easily, in an environment where someone else can jump in and suggest something unexpected, where individuals know what one another are working on. 

So I figure it's a wash. The forma is there for the taking, and the fact is that we literally just got a bunch of new content to play, so I can live with the absence of "something to break the monotony". 

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

If you actually read the OP you’d see the problem is a lot more than just lack of Forma.

We did. He repeatedly brings up Forma, making it sound like the rest is just to make it seem as though it isn't mainly about muh forma.

Literally every whining post is about the lack of free forma, most trying to hide the fact there are several ways to get it in game already for free. These people just don't want to pace themselves because they need to forma every slot of every formable thing in the game, because reasons.

If only there was an easy and guaranteed way of farming forma thats available 365 days of the year.......oh wait, relics exist. 

I'm not willing to spend any more time on the grind of deimos than is neccessary and I don't think adding a measly forma would be nearly enough incentive to care. Seems like a bizarre complaint. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

If you actually read the OP you’d see the problem is a lot more than just lack of Forma.

No it isnt. They clearly state more than once that the inclusion of forma is what would give it replay value. 

In all honesty warframe was never about good events. I don't remember any that i'd say "damn, that sure was a blast!" If anything they almost always felt like "stepfather trying to shove some cheap candy in his new kids throat so it would shut up" kind of deal.

But... In all honesty I don't even mind the "event" shop. It's eh.... fine, at least for DE level of event-making competency.

On a sidenote I did enjoy some side-missions with extreme difficulty, like survival with level 999 (or was it 9999?) corpus for 10 minutes. It forced me to think of some solution. Pretty fun.

I don't give a flying #*!% about forma and this is still a really disappointing event.

I already grinded these boring ass timers dressed up as bounties for all the Deimos stuff, now the Halloween 'event' is just "ah yeah play more bounties with 0 halloween influence."

Archived