8 minutes ago, Guiver909 said:

Funny,the guys condeming the other guys for wanting the free forma plague star event and saying "farm fissures like everyone else" are the guys who probably have hundreds of free forma from the plague star event.

Or people who just farm and build it like normal

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, IIDMOII said:

No it isnt. They clearly state more than once that the inclusion of forma is what would give it replay value. 

Yes, OP complained about lack of Forma, but he also pointed out how the event is not even an event at all. Hence why I said the problem isn’t JUST the Forma.

I don’t care about the Forma myself, I get enough from relics, but this still isn’t an event. I get it, pandemic and all that makes stuff harder to do, I’m just pointing out there’s more problems with this event than just lack of Forma.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Attila0076 said:

it's just not, i'd rather have the old halloween event with no mods and all that, then this, it's like plague star without an event, doesn't have forma, so once you get that 7 or 800 mother tokens, ya done, no reason to play after that, since plague zaw parts are untradable now. ideas to fix this month's bs, give us a special mission, that has crafted forma in it's droptable, it's haloween themed, and has a boss/miniboss at the end hat's like a pumpking or something like that, the forma in the droptable would make it replayable and the boss would make it not as boring as operation red stick. Or otherwise, just give us plague star back.

yup, minimum effort again, its just another token grind with an extra shop thrown in, zero actual event at all.

• Like 5
48 minutes ago, IIDMOII said:

No it isnt. They clearly state more than once that the inclusion of forma is what would give it replay value. 

yeah, thats 1 small point of his bigger issue, he also clearly states that there simply is no event, its just a normal every day token grind with a temporary new shop added in, the supposed event does not exist.

Edited by Methanoid
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, deothor said:

candy

🤤 Mmmmmmm, candy.

Going to miss halloween this year. I normally buy a bunch of the 5lb bags and share out for all of the kids in the neighbourhood where we work. Normally get a whole bunch of little monsters parading up and down, having lots of fun. And I'm one of the few people who try to insist that the parents take a piece as well, so they don't feel like they have to live vicariously, you should see their eyes light up when they finally give up on insisting that "on no they just couldn't and it should be for the kids" 😅

Not sure what the rest of your post said. Sorry.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Guiver909 said:

Funny,the guys condeming the other guys for wanting the free forma plague star event and saying "farm fissures like everyone else" are the guys who probably have hundreds of free forma from the plague star event.

Well as one of those people, I sure as heck didn't get hundreds from it. The app, on the other hand would easily let me build and collect around 300 for free in any given year if I really felt like I needed it. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Just answered your own question, didn't you?

you mean my reply to someone elses reply of a question, er not sure what that fixes, but ok?  yeah i dont play a non existent event, nor do i bother with normal missions in deimos anyways, so its back to daily logins followed by a logoff.  in other words, business a usual.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

you mean my reply to someone elses reply of a question, er not sure what that fixes, but ok?  yeah i dont play a non existent event, nor do i bother with normal missions in deimos anyways, so its back to daily logins followed by a logoff.  in other words, business a usual.

🤔

So, you're really just complaing about not playing a game that you don't play? I'm sure that makes a lot of sense to you, somehow. Hope you have fun, doing whatever... errrrr... not doing the thing that.... uh.....

Hope you have fun. 👍

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Plague star: A shop with a special standing, only obtainable literally repeating just 1 mission that conisted on 2 mobile def and a "boss" fight (and the boss was a literall lazy recolor of Lephantis), a mission were you need to make special items to raise the difficulty if you wanted beter rewards (aka 1.5k more stabding iirc). Then the shop never had a new item, just the same old built forma, plague zaws, few basic cosmetics and RARE GEMS (nyth and sentirum). You also, since the event last 2 weeks, need to follow a meta to actually make progress fast, because that Recolored Lephantis also shares resistances with the original, so good luck if you didn't know and went with a sniper.

Neberus nights: A shop with no singular standing, but that use the same currency we all have been using to gain reps, that you gain doing every single bounty avaible (iso vaults and regular bounties, including endless ones), no need to "raise dificulty" if you don't want to, wich means therei s also no meta tied to the farm. The event last 25 days were you can actually can spare time and don't burnout repeating the same single mission over and over again. Then the store have coesmetics (old and new ones) and a litle of lore. The main difference with the store is the absence of built forma and rare gems.

With all that in mind, you seriously have the audacity to say "it's not an event"? This not about "defending a weak event", it's about not being hypocrite and cinical while parroting some youtuber buzzwords. Even if they aren't the same event (wich they aren't, in fact), NN is still better than the PS farm. I wish PS follows the same steps regarding how you get the currency for the store on the future.

The only people that would be mad with this is those who were expecintg the built forma or didn't do anything related to deimos since release until now or just edgys trying to be contrarians or, giving the benefit of the doubt, people with serious nostalgia googles put on.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Plague star: A shop with a special standing, only obtainable literally repeating just 1 mission that conisted on 2 mobile def and a "boss" fight (and the boss was a literall lazy recolor of Lephantis), a mission were you need to make special items to raise the difficulty if you wanted beter rewards (aka 1.5k more stabding iirc). Then the shop never had a new item, just the same old built forma, plague zaws, few basic cosmetics and RARE GEMS (nyth and sentirum). You also, since the event last 2 weeks, need to follow a meta to actually make progress fast, because that Recolored Lephantis also shares resistances with the original, so good luck if you didn't know and went with a sniper.

Neberus nights: A shop with no singular standing, but that use the same currency we all have been using to gain reps, that you gain doing every single bounty avaible (iso vaults and regular bounties, including endless ones), no need to "raise dificulty" if you don't want to, wich means therei s also no meta tied to the farm. The event last 25 days were you can actually can spare time and don't burnout repeating the same single mission over and over again. Then the store have coesmetics (old and new ones) and a litle of lore. The main difference with the store is the absence of built forma and rare gems.

With all that in mind, you seriously have the audacity to say "it's not an event"? This not about "defending a weak event", it's about not being hypocrite and cinical while parroting some youtuber buzzwords. Even if they aren't the same event (wich they aren't, in fact), NN is still better than the PS farm. I wish PS follows the same steps regarding how you get the currency for the store on the future.

The only people that would be mad with this is those who were expecintg the built forma or didn't do anything related to deimos since release until now or just edgys trying to be contrarians or, giving the benefit of the doubt, people with serious nostalgia googles put on.

It is not an event. It's moving Nakaa's wares to Daughter. That's all it is. Please don't call it an event because it is not. 

Don't care about Naberus not being Plague Star. Plague Star comes into the discussion as a "well, they could have at least just given us Plague Star" as it would be better than what DE did...which is nothing. 

So, again, not about Plague Star. I do care that DE put in such a minimal effort, and people are praising them for it. Pathetic. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

It is not an event. It's moving Nakaa's wares to Daughter. That's all it is. Please don't call it an event because it is not. 

Don't care about Naberus not being Plague Star. Plague Star comes into the discussion as a "well, they could have at least just given us Plague Star" as it would be better than what DE did...which is nothing. 

So, again, not about Plague Star. I do care that DE put in such a minimal effort, and people are praising them for it. Pathetic. 

Why a store on nanak is an event and on daugher is not an event? You need a single mission with an awful boss fight to have an event?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

Why a store on nanak is an event and on daugher is not an event? You need a single mission with an awful boss fight to have an event?

Plague Star is an event because it brings something to do specifically, whereas Naberus is just do regular missions, get tokens, spend tokens on old & new wares. That's it. 

Plague Star has Hemocyte boss battles. Naberus means regular bounties. 

Face it, Naberus is not an event. Just a vendor switch. 

• Like 1
Just now, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Plague Star is an event because it brings something to do specifically, whereas Naberus is just do regular missions, get tokens, spend tokens on old & new wares. That's it. 

Plague Star has Hemocyte boss battles. Naberus means regular bounties. 

Face it, Naberus is not an event. Just a vendor switch. 

Doing a regualar cetus bounty (the drone segment, the defense segment, rdiculous amount of distance between points, same as regualr bounties) with an awfully recolored boss fight in the end to raise a special standing is what you want?

If they put a green and purple juggernaut at the end of a mission consisting on protecting latrox une you could call it an event ?

So, this all reduces to the lack of forma and the lack of a recolored and recicled boss fight? My sides just went to veil proxima.

• Like 1
Just now, vanaukas said:

Doing a regualar cetus bounty (the drone segment, the defense segment, rdiculous amount of distance between points, same as regualr bounties) with an awfully recolored boss fight in the end to raise a special standing is what you want?

If they put a green and purple juggernaut at the end of a mission consisting on protecting latrox une you could call it an event ?

So, this all reduces to the lack of forma and the lack of a recolored and recicled boss fight? My sides just went to veil proxima.

JESUS ****!

Can you not read? At what point did I say anything about FORMA!!!??!?!?!? Please. PLEASE SHOW ME!!! Show me where I mentioned Forma?!?!?!?! Hmm!?!?!?

One person writes about Forma and then everyone who criticizes the event gets labelled with the same brush and ignored! JESUS ****. 

WOW.

Getting bosses specific to an event is better than getting nothing at all which is what Naberus is. If you fail to understand this then I cannot in any way help you understand what makes events enjoyable. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

JESUS ****!

Can you not read? At what point did I say anything about FORMA!!!??!?!?!? Please. PLEASE SHOW ME!!! Show me where I mentioned Forma?!?!?!?! Hmm!?!?!?

One person writes about Forma and then everyone who criticizes the event gets labelled with the same brush and ignored! JESUS ****. 

WOW.

Getting bosses specific to an event is better than getting nothing at all which is what Naberus is. If you fail to understand this then I cannot in any way help you understand what makes events enjoyable. 

My fault was writting that about he forma with this "___" missing to create space between sentences. I was refering to most of the complains about this event.

Edited by vanaukas

What was the Naberus thing again?

4 Missions. The last one being a "Do it fast/Time Attack".

4 minutes ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

"Minimal Effort", huh?

And Neberus before was just the Jack-o-naut Tactical Alert.

4 Missions and done, unless you were a leaderboard guy and tried to do the Jack-o-naut nightmare as fast as possible after getting the final item.

Also, Daughter has more than just Plague Star things. She has: Skins, Glyphs, Epherma, Color Pallet, 1 Interactive campfire story thing.

If this Naberus is not an event, the previous ones were not either.

If this Naberus is "minimal effort", the previous ones were worse.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, (XB1)CaptainSeth5423 said:

Sighs how many times I have to say this Plague Star is a yearly event and it came in January this Year . I don't understand apart from the forma why are people wanting it back.

Afraid you're wrong mate.

On average, plague star was approx every 8 months, always being in the 6-10 month range somewhere.

Just around the time it was due to run again, de pulled the plug.

Personally, I'll be very surprised if we ever see it again.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

What was the Naberus thing again?

4 Missions. The last one being a "Do it fast/Time Attack".

"Minimal Effort", huh?

And Neberus before was just the Jack-o-naut Tactical Alert.

4 Missions and done, unless you were a leaderboard guy and tried to do the Jack-o-naut nightmare as fast as possible after getting the final item.

Also, Daughter has more than just Plague Star things. She has: Skins, Glyphs, Epherma, Color Pallet, 1 Interactive campfire story thing.

If this Naberus is not an event, the previous ones were not either.

If this Naberus is "minimal effort", the previous ones were worse.

Yup, minimal effort. They could have done something, anything than what they did which is, as I've mentioned, just a vendor change. 

Plague Star is an event, Naberus is not. 

• Like 1