Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

since xaku revise haven't release. I have some thoughts on xaku

trailray

Add Xata's Whisper with hold option to cast(replace) deny from the lost.

Compelety remove the wheeling from the lost.

Make accuse a hold ability,gaze a point click.

Since deny doesn't even have simlar cc effect.

Why bother stitch these separated to a annoying wheeling s**t. 

At the same time keeping deny from the lost.

I agree, I hate "ability wheels" for selecting abilities and using them. Takes two button presses to cycle to wanted ability, then third button press to activate. Accidentally press button too many times or forget which ability does what, gotta cycle through the abilities again. 

I'd much rather have Deny combined with Grasp of Lohk, tap to fire laser hold to grasp weapons. 

Or combine Gaze with Grasp of Lohk. Tap to grasp enemies in Void tendrils, hold to grasp enemy weapons.

But I think [Deny + Grasp of Lohk] would be best and less confusing than the [wheel + remembering what Accuse/Gaze/Deny does]

I mean Really, The Lost is Confusing. "Gaze" makes me think of lasers, but nope, its lockdown tendrils. "Deny" is the laser, not the Lockdown Ability 

1 hour ago, trailray said:

Add Xata's Whisper with hold option to cast(replace) deny from the lost.

Compelety remove the wheeling from the lost.

Make accuse a hold ability,gaze a point click.

Since deny doesn't even have simlar cc effect.

Why bother stitch these separated to a annoying wheeling s**t. 

At the same time keeping deny from the lost.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)CaligulaTwily said:

I agree, I hate "ability wheels" for selecting abilities and using them. Takes two button presses to cycle to wanted ability, then third button press to activate. Accidentally press button too many times or forget which ability does what, gotta cycle through the abilities again. 

I'd much rather have Deny combined with Grasp of Lohk, tap to fire laser hold to grasp weapons. 

Or combine Gaze with Grasp of Lohk. Tap to grasp enemies in Void tendrils, hold to grasp enemy weapons.

But I think [Deny + Grasp of Lohk] would be best and less confusing than the [wheel + remembering what Accuse/Gaze/Deny does]

You can change hold or tap abilities in the options of the game. It also has nothing to do with Xaku, because there are a lot of warframes with the same wheel menu.

1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

You can change hold or tap abilities in the options of the game. It also has nothing to do with Xaku, because there are a lot of warframes with the same wheel menu.

Having the "ability wheel" changed totally does "have to do with Xaku" Xaku is the "community made Frame" so, that's something that could be changed just for Xaku.

I put up with "ability wheels" on other frames because I often only use a single ability from the wheel, other abilities often not even worth using. Xaku is the only frame I often find myself cycling through the abilities because they're all actually useful

24 minutes ago, (XB1)CaligulaTwily said:

Having the "ability wheel" changed totally does "have to do with Xaku" Xaku is the "community made Frame" so, that's something that could be changed just for Xaku.

I put up with "ability wheels" on other frames because I often only use a single ability from the wheel, other abilities often not even worth using. Xaku is the only frame I often find myself cycling through the abilities because they're all actually useful

That's ok, but has nothing to do with Xaku alone and I wanted to point out that since is the theme of the OP.

Honestly I wish they would scrap the wheel mechanic and tap/hold entirely and just use a modified version the console ability casting for them. Where you can press the ability button then your abilities are replaced with the "wheel" abilities for the next cast. At worst it adds an additional button press if you only use one ability but would make using multiple way faster and remove all the clunkyness of tap/hold.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I like the theme of “this ability is a collection of abilities from the frames  that make up Xaku”.
It just sucks that they’re all pretty bad abilities.

guess they made him out of trash warframes then, the ones that the Orokin didn't much like lol. I notice he isn't made of any Revenant parts though.. :crylaugh: 

I should ask my clan leader about his Xaku build, since the update his Xaku's Grasp of Lohk seems to steal like a dozen guns and they actually have range, when normally you needed to be within Melee range (which defeats the point of stealing the enemy's guns in the first place.)

28 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

guess they made him out of trash warframes then, the ones that the Orokin didn't much like lol. I notice he isn't made of any Revenant parts though.. :crylaugh: 

I should ask my clan leader about his Xaku build, since the update his Xaku's Grasp of Lohk seems to steal like a dozen guns and they actually have range, when normally you needed to be within Melee range (which defeats the point of stealing the enemy's guns in the first place.)

Actually, Xakus "Accuse" is alot like Revenants 1, the mind controlled enemies 

19 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

More like they took a bunch of 1st abilities, put them all together. And thought 75 energy was an appropriate cost for mediocre abilities.

Also, you still have to be within melee range for the guns to actually fire on enemies. So yeah it’s still pretty useless.

Archived