Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please disable nightwave glass resonance enemy bs when we have unlocked rivens equipped?

Nerf_SupYo

The novelty of "hold up detecting glass resonance" spawning enemies that are automatically alert of your presence instakills any chance of doing undetected riven challenges.

The entertainment factor on that stuff is long gone anyway, can we opt out of it already?

I'm going to Assume, that glass farming is using a similar system to the Saturn Six Fugitives; where the spawn rate is Time Limited (to avoid overfarming)

Take advantage of that?

go Solo mode, then go stand in Open World and wait for the Glass spawn. Immediately bail out and switch to your Undetected mission and complete the riven in the cooldown time.

13 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

I'm going to Assume, that glass farming is using a similar system to the Saturn Six Fugitives; where the spawn rate is Time Limited (to avoid overfarming)

Take advantage of that?

go Solo mode, then go stand in Open World and wait for the Glass spawn. Immediately bail out and switch to your Undetected mission and complete the riven in the cooldown time.

It's an exterminate challenge, any enemy alerted is an insta-fail. I've got all the nightwave stuff and have zero interest in it past that anymore. When I'm out on deimos tracking conservation targets and a group of nearby infested turning aggro-glass and killing the thing is incredibly irritating, and it's happened more times than you'd believe.

Thanks for your help though, I seriously wish they'd just give us the option to turn it off already.

Archived