Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can’t join games with any other players...

(NSW)nickdelli_

Every single time I try to join a party it just attempts to join it and the screen goes black to indicate I’m joining the party and then...just nothing. If I try to rejoin it again through the nav screen, it just kicks me into a solo game and nobody can even join my party if I invite them. So weird. I’m just lucky that I usually prefer solo play but the option to help with harder challenges is always nice. Anyone else having an issue with joining parties? 

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried doing a full reset on your Switch? Hold the power button, select power options, and reset. It sounds like you're experiencing a bug that happens if you put the system to sleep while the game is running. It's something that's been in the game since launch, and as far as I can tell it's a hardware problem on Nintendo's end, so nothing DE or Panic Button can do about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-17 at 6:01 PM, (NSW)nickdelli_ said:

Every single time I try to join a party it just attempts to join it and the screen goes black to indicate I’m joining the party and then...just nothing. If I try to rejoin it again through the nav screen, it just kicks me into a solo game and nobody can even join my party if I invite them. So weird. I’m just lucky that I usually prefer solo play but the option to help with harder challenges is always nice. Anyone else having an issue with joining parties? 

Archived