"The Man in The Wall" (Mini-rant)

Spoiler

Reveals The Chains Of Harrow and The Rising Tide quest...

The Man In the Wall if you played the Chains of Harrow quest, You know him well because of obvious reasons. After, Three or so quests he just stopped showing up weather that be because THE FREAKING FINGER THAT STUCK UP our bum in the railjack quest to power the railjack, yet still lacking in the knowledge of him. I took to Theories about this shadow of the void, or as some might say the Inner of our psyche coming out and manifesting itself to us and rell. I do want to know more than is already in the game, like a(n) event or a new quest just something that makes more sense, then a giant finger powering a giant space microwave. That is all From me...

well i know the man in the wall is not us its something/someone else it was there at the end of

Spoiler

the war within and even possesed rell which we had to free from the man in the wall

also for man in the wall origin see deimos back room notes

Spoiler

the notes explain about a experimental trip and the guy saw a clone of himself when he got to the other side (like the man in the wall looks to us in our ship) the guy lost his finger on the other side which is possibly the thing in our railjack dont know why its so big but void energy and if you interact with it you can hear the man in the wall talking others whent to that same location but never saw that clone as it had left so "the man in the wall" or the clone from the other side is no longer on that side as has sliped to this side but what is he that he can shape shift...

• Like 1