MR 23 test advice

Question

12 answers to this question

I used Limbo with all the sprint speed I could get, including the augment for primaries. I put on sliding speed (minus friction) mods too. You might want to make a note of what you use because 26 is very similar but in addition to running around the floor they also go up the walls.

Heh.

Khora, decent Power Str, and a high powered Kubrow. I simply dashed after the points. rolled through enemies. Let my pets deal with them. Yea they are pretty much 1shot and taken care of. If you want more speed. Toss in the Sprint Boost,  Coaction Drift,  Rush,  Armored Agility,  Speed Drift and  Amalgam Serration

I did the 26 test with an unforma'd, modless Rhino (same test type but with verticals), so any decently modded rhino could breeze through it.

Loki was my starter way back so I needed to level rhino for mr, and just went with it.

Edited by McCIoud

Limbo with every sprint speed mod you have. Just stay in the rift and ignore all enemies. I avoided slide mods to keep as much in control as possible (less crucial on MR23 test, a bit more important for MR26).

Make sure to do a bunch of practice runs to learn the pathing of capture points: it all gets a lot more simple once you know what direction the point you're following is about to turn.

• Like 1