Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs bugs n bugs, bit of advice

(PSN)titan1101061

Where should I begin, players time should be respected at all cost, well this post is more about bugs, so here's the list:

Cetus:

1.Tricap:Shrine not activating for all or 1 of the members, this causes the entire squad 2 be very quick toxic if u r only 1 facing it.

2.Tricap:Propa dealing zero damage to tricap with or without stacks super annoying how all the preparation goes 2 waste.

3. Tricap: Vomes not summoning at all even with forced spawn or tricap summons.

4.Tricap: No animation bug, they stand still in one place and do everything without moving even their scream attack, super annoying when u r harrow n your timing off.

5.Tricap: Ahh yes the infamous Tricap I don't care about the pond anymore I am out here bug, or is it. This is waste of a run n goodies u dispose at the shrine.

6. Thumper: Disappearing into the ground like why would it submerge itself in the ground.

7. Generally all open world: The infinite drop in into the abyss no end to that one, unstuck Command need s to fix itself 2 spawn players. 30 feet off the ground.

General Bugs:

1. No hud: as it states no hud after a match completely no control over selections, have 2 restart.

2. Menu color selection defaults: Basically if I have selected white theme for my menu and all it reverts 2 yellow default even with setting changed.

3. The remote controller: The most annoying 1 recently n getting worse by each session, auto firing, melee not working, cant aim and transference not working. And before any1 blames my remote it's working fine on the other games. Have not changed any mapping buts it's getting seriously bad not the point I have to go as harrow in tricap rather then volt. Please check these asap.

Advices:

1. Please convert fortuna and cetus standing reward structure similar 2 deimos, like give us tokens please. 

2. Add standings to capture 8n deimos like in cetus and fortuna.

3.Add capture roam in wild of fortuna please, the idea of conservation is fine but not completely sold on it.

4. Hunting: Stage 1 tracking should be changed 2 have extra glowing tracks, with at least 20 meters glow, it's too slow. Stage 2 please overhaul this its annoying methods too make sounds are too inconvenient and hit miss method try too change it like mining which is simple. Stage 3 is fine.

4. Deimos hunting: infested birds horrible spawn rate and too small make them bigger please. 

5.The big evils: Cryotic and oxium the worst of the worst there location, the mission required, cryotic excavation with no raising level rewards in tier 3 so yet required 20k freezing step, 20k arch knuckles n 30k sibear. And u wonder y players r burning out Haha. Oxium as well same mission over and over again required 2 build stuff. Bad design if u cant evenly split rewards or create a better rewards structure.

6.Formas and others... the process is as bad and slow and tedious, might as well add to night wave for 30 standings, and reduce yellow and blue potatoes standing 2 60 please. Other adapters like need to have Less needy materials.

7. Reconstructing usability: This is in regards to MR fodder equipment, I know I know you want us buy slots but seriously think about it why many are not used any more in arsenal, because we have limited space, so why keep them. Here's my suggestion if we have built a weapon and maxed it and sold it, we should be able 2 reconstruct all mastered equipment with 1 forma argon crystals orokin cells and gallium each. Why would i farm tons agains too have a shallow equipment  tons of requirement. 

8.Focuslens n gains: why cant you convert this like arcanes please remove bps n make them like arcanes otherwise the extra r a waste and I am naturally bounded to that weapon n frame.increase its gain from 1% 2 16% lens on R5.

9.tradechat ease: just suggestion to divide trade chat into 2 trade chats 1 for mods, other for parts. It's too much in 1 chat. Other thing would be 2 introduce emoji which offer shortcuts for mod config, rivens n other general commands that we put brackets around.

10.Finally 4 now learn proper balancing of elements and types and effects. Learn from others in industry. No point of having too much with zero association. Borderlands 3 has mastered that art in  their 3rd installment. Dragon age 3 elemental damage was master piece as they know how 2 use frozen enemies and shatter them with earth types. Archgun requires need balancing too over shadow your typical guns n blades in normal missions with boss like enemy in mid mission which carry rare resources on kill. And most importantly learn from destiny how they summon their heavy weapon by holding down triangle 2 switch 2. Also learn from doom eternal  how their enemies get torn n broken as they get more damaged its reflects how little we have 2 look at their health bar.

Archived