Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amber Ayatan Stars Are Garbage Rewards

(PSN)Morphologia

It doesn't matter if it is in a Requiem fissure or a bounty in an open world area, pretty much no one wants to see that as their reward.  Aside from not actually costing anything, it's the Warframe equivalent of a children's prize vending machine in which half of the prize capsules are temporary tattoos.  I'd honestly rather get Endo.

Edit: And no, I would not prefer cyan stars, in case anyone is wondering.

For those that run loot mods and open resource containers we're not happy with stars as a reward they just dilute the drop tables. The speedrunners on the other hand never have any because they bypass the unopened containers, unfortunately this is most of the utube content creators who DE listened to and shouted loudest to have them added as a reward. My personal ratio is 3 blue to 1 amber from containers and lockers got around 1100 and 350 stars

On 2020-10-18 at 2:20 PM, Acersecomic said:

Trade in Amber Stars for Endo.

That's an unnecessary extra step for a tiny bit of endo.  I'd rather get the bulk batches that are often given as rewards, without having to slog my way to Mars just to cash in amber stars with Maroo, like she's some kind of futuristic Coinstar machine.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Morphologia said:

That's an unnecessary extra step for a tiny bit of endo.  I'd rather get the bulk batches that are often given as rewards, without having to slog my way to Mars just to cash in amber stars with Maroo, like she's some kind of futuristic Coinstar machine.

It's not like you have to jump through 20 gates like in EVE.

Archived