Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request for DE to add a resource Ui for components that require open world minerals

Like the title says DE should  add a ui where you can add let's say 5 items you wish to craft  that you can select to show up  somewhere on the screen in list form

So for example 

Grammu  prism ( plains of eidolon)

Breath of the eidolon- 0/5

Marquise Verdi's- 0/20

Cuthol tendrils-0/3

Star crimson-0/10

So for the gems that needed to be crafted first . It would  show  you how many you need to craft the gems required.

It would  be nice to highlight what we need to gather in forge, set how much we need then while we are in open world it just shows us how much we have collected so we can better keep track and prevent forgetting about what you went to open world to farm or if your trying to quickly grab enough just to grab. Then you can prevent  going back x number of times to get whats needed.

This reminds me of a function in Horizon: Zero Dawn.  In that you can select an item in a shop or crafting menu and create a "quest" to get the required materials.  Your active quest then switches to being a custom quest to collect those items.

I mean that's what paper and pencils are for. Failing that you probably have a phone or pc nearby that has a notepad of some kind... that's what I use for complex crafting lists. Though it would be nice to have some way in game to mark that stuff down somehow. 

8 minutes ago, Katinka said:

This reminds me of a function in Horizon: Zero Dawn.  In that you can select an item in a shop or crafting menu and create a "quest" to get the required materials.  Your active quest then switches to being a custom quest to collect those items.

I'm normally against most topics about taking parts of other games to add to warframe, but I like this one.

1 hour ago, Katinka said:

Could be a neat QoL for those with low resources or want something.

2 hours ago, Katinka said:

Man this is a really good idea. It would be cool if I could set up custom quests for myself as well.

Endgame is making your own chores.

Archived