Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva color discussion

ChaoticEdge

14 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

You okay, man? I think the Kuva dust is getting to your head.

dude, get your head in the lore.  The Family of Entarties talks about the spooky story whatever it is that creepy hand and puppet show, the fact this leads to hints about other type of kuva that had lead to the point where it is at.  Unfamiliar with the blue kuva it is possible of the orokin had developed different versions and had failed here and there but then again it would explain it how they were able transfer new body like they did in the old day but only given certain uses in ranks.

8 hours ago, (PS4)thowed said:

But would it affect Superman?

that is good question.  By witness by the Kuva lich for they were given power beyond what the warframes has in some what giving them enhance abilities and very dang hard to kill.  So possible it might be like super man in somewhat but probably inferior version in somewhat in mind.

Look OP I get it you heard of this great new item that had never been mentioned before and your imagination went wild. A rainbow of kuva each with it's own special power. But the truth is this spooky story is the only reference to the substance "blue kuva". and hopefully the last.. On top of that the story simply list blue kuva as allowing the group to use transference into the Ostron bodies, and the red kuva to make the transference permanent. this is all fine for "lore" meaning it is the way things once were.. just like jedi once used proto light-sabers with backpacks and cords attached, but now don't.. For Lore you can say they do anything you want them to.. the problem is this.. and it's not your list... How many things do you want to cause transference? the chair at the back of the orbiter does this already... the queens staff can cancel it. and now you want a magic potion to do it also. why? even if you were building up a history of warframe and orokin, there would have to be a time period when the "kuva colors" were lost.

But asking US to fill in the blanks for your idea is weak at best .. I think it's become a pretty broad and generalized fact that this forum is no longer for the exchange of ideas.. Like others i'm tired of seeing those who make money off of original ideas. Your harmless request for a list of functions and colors can easily be adopted by some streamer so they can rattle their tin cup among their followers, who then mentions the list to a DE handler, whom would then present the idea to those that could add it. maybe that is your goal to have your list added to the game.. which is fine.. but by asking us to fill in the blanks, it's no longer your list it's ours.. and i'm not paying someone to echoe chamber my ideas back to me for a fee.

good luck 

1 hour ago, CapinHands said:

But asking US to fill in the blanks for your idea is weak at best .. I think it's become a pretty broad and generalized fact that this forum is no longer for the exchange of ideas.. Like others i'm tired of seeing those who make money off of original ideas. Your harmless request for a list of functions and colors can easily be adopted by some streamer so they can rattle their tin cup among their followers, who then mentions the list to a DE handler, whom would then present the idea to those that could add it. maybe that is your goal to have your list added to the game.. which is fine.. but by asking us to fill in the blanks, it's no longer your list it's ours.. and i'm not paying someone to echoe chamber my ideas back to me for a fee.

good luck 

1 I didn't ask, and 2

1 hour ago, CapinHands said:

now you want a magic potion to do it also. why? even if you were building up a history of warframe and orokin, there would have to be a time period when the "kuva colors" were lost

this is you just said.  Also I didn't ask magic potions or the rainbow color but it was the dev invited the "color Kuva" not me for who grab a story book and said there is a "Blue Kuva" for I am just documenting it and putting in guessing in theories because when I had funny feeling about kuva or hear by lore changing colors then I'm not backing down until I get the information right what about it.  Also, yes checking history not building one and seeing the pattern where the trails lead to which still doing detectives work looping strings where the heck the story is going.  This is where we have to put to the point where what is surviving numbers in history what been told even from it's original state or not but we know that some orokin remain alive in statement they are in.  As truth must be unfold in stories, so does the lore must find it's end.

Also try learn is Margolius is still alive and if she did use a special kuva or specter to escape from death then it would be a great plot twist because we didn't witness much about it or know much about it, we witness only new trailer from the beginner story about the tenno/frame it lead to mystery about it for no one want ask who is that woman for her voice sounded like the Lotus so much for felt like it could be Margolius but could be not but everyone deiced skip her and pretend she isn't the main story plot.  For many stories is untold about.

• 11 months later...

Ok so what is actualy going on, or atleast what im prety sure is going on is. The oriken achived their immortality through continuity transferrence. By use of the blue kuva. This isnt permanant in that you can be transferred out later with more blue kuva. The bit with twisting the boddies is probubly some other tool maby what they streach theyre right arms out with. Now the fact the bodies still ived after the twisting could either be that what was used to distort the bodys has some atomic or celular effect alowing the body to live after or it could stait up be the blue kuva allowes atleast a temporary immunity to bodily harm. On the other hand  red kuva does the exact oposit. It lock continuity you cannot transfer out once youve consumed it. And on top of that it does make the body immortal. So red makes the boddy immortal blue makes the mind immortal or allows it to be. Red was either expiramental or even shunned. I think it was shunned because. I mean imortallity like duh if that S#&$ was fresh everyone would be on it. Most likly what happens is red kuva prolly stops natural healing so youd become disfigured as you got injured and since the oriken wherent for that meh yaknow.  And yeah when she sais permanant she means PERMANANT. funny enough this little story brings everything full circle (if im right)  from the time you meet the queans possibly from the time you meet vore all the way untill you see halfbreed ballas in the new war clips 

What do i mean by if im right things come full circle well its a theory and a verry lose one at that. So im prety much sitting in my orbiter  got my tenno lookin like an oriken with sharingan and i remember the red queen had red glowing eyes then i begin to wonder who else had red eyes. And to my knowledge its only red queen and halfbreed ballas a few days go by and since its nabirus again i figured id watch the hand story for the some hundreth time and then it hit me. While listening i realized the orikens eyes are white but they glow blue .  They drink blue kuva. They achived imortality through body snatching.  Then i wonder who els has red eyes. Thats right red queen and halfbreed ballas. So this whole time we thought the queen wanted imortality or transferrence.  But her eyes wher already red.  Then i find out red queen and worm are twin daughters of an old oriken aristocrat who was shund for having well twinzies. So if red queen drank the red kuva and theyre  from the old time  how did she live so long. This is wear the red juice being full on immortality comes in. Cus if she drank it all that while ago it would have to be. And maby her bodyswapping with grenier is a front maby thats her original body cus if she was boddy swaping with grenier or ever had blue kuva. The boddy would be genneraly new. As cellular degen takes time even for grenier clones you see common clones are nearly whole wear as heavy gunners and mallat police are missing limbs and have resperator, they would likly be vetted they would be older.  So im on this old war theory compleatly seperat right nothing to do with kuva. And this one ive had for a while. I thaught it was possible that  durring the old war. Its likly the tenno didnt have much time to train combat skills because it seemed like by the time they came around they wher already at war with the sentients. And as a result alot of frames may have been irreprabley dammaged  and maby on their own or as an expirement by ballas a tenno transferred in to a living dax. And we know that this is possible because the sacrifice quest and in the bridges between worlds ware you fight unpiloted frames, 2 minds can exist in the same body its even suggested they can meld into one. So this gives you. A vets tactical knoledge and skills and you would retain full controll of void abilitys . Her we go comeing full circle some thing the red queen sais about teshin suggests hes a pseudo tenno durring the war within quest. And i again realize. What must of happend again either as an expiramint or a crazy battle field misshap. A tenno found their way into teshin and some how consumed red kuva. This explains why teshin is still alive, posesses void abilitys, and is hinted at as being some kind of tenno. Its possible that if it was an expirament by ballas that teshin is actualy umbras sun  yes. Umbra you are tha fauther.  Now here cones the reall shocker  i mentioned ballas has red eyes or atleast one. Well. Its not from him turning into a sentient nope They primarily have yup blue eyes not red if anny at all  so why is ballases eye red well obviously erra and lottus did some back door deals with the quees and slipped some red sauce down ballases throat. I know i know thats crazy i originaly thought the transformation saved ballases life too but think about it. Umbra runned him through in a vital spot And at the rate hes shown transforming over days weeks even he should have died right there on the spot Unleas? Yes the sentients gave him red kuva. And no not to save his life, to punnish him. the beutyous boddy snatcher is now immortal and trapped in a hiddeous grotesque deformed body thats mostly the thing he finds the most discusting.  what does this mean for us teshin and the entier origin sistem well ballas is mostlikly to end up as a final boss type deal or hell end up as an ally to the tenno. We may even be given the choice to side for or against him ingame of cours all of this is just one piece to the massive puzzle that is warframes lore

Oh i left out a bit about the queens.  You see  the reason yet well. The reason the red queens wanted red kuva and a tenno isnt so they could transferr. No all they want is power they know ballas is a seudo tenno. And they want his power they want the tenno to transfere into them and then drink the red kuva. Its possible shes already consumed tenno cus i swear i seen her counter a voidblast with a void blast not too sure tho but if all she wants is power welp thats it shes merged with countles tenno and still stands in controll. The only question now is why did teshin tell her. sure he owes his alegance to the orokin and she is orokin but red kuva seemed to be a state secret even for the orokin or atleast taboo maby he thought noo?  He thought sh sh-shee ee ee he thought she could find his fauther!

14 hours ago, (PSN)McIe-55 said:

What do i mean by if im right things come full circle well its a theory and a verry lose one at that. So im prety much sitting in my orbiter  got my tenno lookin like an oriken with sharingan and i remember the red queen had red glowing eyes then i begin to wonder who else had red eyes. And to my knowledge its only red queen and halfbreed ballas a few days go by and since its nabirus again i figured id watch the hand story for the some hundreth time and then it hit me. While listening i realized the orikens eyes are white but they glow blue .  They drink blue kuva. They achived imortality through body snatching.  Then i wonder who els has red eyes. Thats right red queen and halfbreed ballas. So this whole time we thought the queen wanted imortality or transferrence.  But her eyes wher already red.  Then i find out red queen and worm are twin daughters of an old oriken aristocrat who was shund for having well twinzies. So if red queen drank the red kuva and theyre  from the old time  how did she live so long. This is wear the red juice being full on immortality comes in. Cus if she drank it all that while ago it would have to be. And maby her bodyswapping with grenier is a front maby thats her original body cus if she was boddy swaping with grenier or ever had blue kuva. The boddy would be genneraly new. As cellular degen takes time even for grenier clones you see common clones are nearly whole wear as heavy gunners and mallat police are missing limbs and have resperator, they would likly be vetted they would be older.  So im on this old war theory compleatly seperat right nothing to do with kuva. And this one ive had for a while. I thaught it was possible that  durring the old war. Its likly the tenno didnt have much time to train combat skills because it seemed like by the time they came around they wher already at war with the sentients. And as a result alot of frames may have been irreprabley dammaged  and maby on their own or as an expirement by ballas a tenno transferred in to a living dax. And we know that this is possible because the sacrifice quest and in the bridges between worlds ware you fight unpiloted frames, 2 minds can exist in the same body its even suggested they can meld into one. So this gives you. A vets tactical knoledge and skills and you would retain full controll of void abilitys . Her we go comeing full circle some thing the red queen sais about teshin suggests hes a pseudo tenno durring the war within quest. And i again realize. What must of happend again either as an expiramint or a crazy battle field misshap. A tenno found their way into teshin and some how consumed red kuva. This explains why teshin is still alive, posesses void abilitys, and is hinted at as being some kind of tenno. Its possible that if it was an expirament by ballas that teshin is actualy umbras sun  yes. Umbra you are tha fauther.  Now here cones the reall shocker  i mentioned ballas has red eyes or atleast one. Well. Its not from him turning into a sentient nope They primarily have yup blue eyes not red if anny at all  so why is ballases eye red well obviously erra and lottus did some back door deals with the quees and slipped some red sauce down ballases throat. I know i know thats crazy i originaly thought the transformation saved ballases life too but think about it. Umbra runned him through in a vital spot And at the rate hes shown transforming over days weeks even he should have died right there on the spot Unleas? Yes the sentients gave him red kuva. And no not to save his life, to punnish him. the beutyous boddy snatcher is now immortal and trapped in a hiddeous grotesque deformed body thats mostly the thing he finds the most discusting.  what does this mean for us teshin and the entier origin sistem well ballas is mostlikly to end up as a final boss type deal or hell end up as an ally to the tenno. We may even be given the choice to side for or against him ingame of cours all of this is just one piece to the massive puzzle that is warframes lore

Yo wtf?

Archived