Why have no achievements been added with the Heart of Deimos update? (xbox one)

Installed this update recently expecting to get back on the game and explore the new content. Noticed that no new achievements have been added which was unexpected considering the previous open worlds had time consuming achievement lists. Would really appreciate if DE added some achievements to Heart of Deimos, and preferably a list similar to Fortuna which will take some effort to get through. Achievements do provide a fulfilling experience for many. There are a lot of people that i know who play games on xbox solely for achievements and have no reason to come back to the game to experience the new content, which is unfortunate.

Thanks all, yes i noticed the in-game achievements but none have been added to the xbox achievement list as of yet, didn't realise they were bugged though as i haven't gone back to the game yet because of the lack of said achievements. Also i would be very disappointed if the in-game challenges were the actual achievements we end up with for Heart of Deimos as they are just trivial, could probably get them all in an hour or two. I'd prefer a more substantial list, maybe similar to Plains or Orb Valis as i'll be getting everything in-game anyway so extra reward in the form of achievements is appreciated.

Also glad to hear they will be adding "Legend Ranks" once you surpass Mastery rank 30. I always hoped they would add a Mastery 30 achievement like they have on Steam but that would be wishful thinking, would be nice if they did though. Think was just off Mr 29 when i last played the game, been a couple of months since i went back to it though other than daily-logins.

• 2 weeks later...

For this time around, there may be only four new (Xbox) Achievements for Warframe it seems. One for the final Mastery Rank would be most appreciated, but it is not listed under Profile/Achievements on Xbox One version. The new four due to be released are ultra easy to get. I like something much more meaningful and rewarding than that.