Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are not all void missions available as fissures?

Halvkyrie

Dear DE. I can't help but wonder why missions like Marduk aren't available as void fissures, when they are in the void. In addition, why not let us run all 4 tiers of relics in the void, not just neo and axi?

Not really sure what else to say. I think it would be a simple change, and appreciated by a fair bit of players.

Sincerely, Halvkyrie.

4 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Void Missions should have permanent fissures. They are in The Void after all.

and solves the hatihtq890thaquthttatgp of not having certain Tiers available or lack of Gamemode variety and Et Cetera as a result of it all being governed by Timers.

I imagine they prefer having mission selection concentrated rather than diffuse (thus limited).  Makes the game feel more active and improves matchmaking.

Back in the day, it was definitely boring seeing the same level design each day every day endlessly grinding for the single drop at rotation C within a specific game mode.

The greatest QoL change DE implemented was imo relics (allowing us to choose) and those void surges. 

Makes the game feel more diverse (game mode, level design, enemies) and less rinse repeat of the exact same experience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-19 at 3:23 PM, (XB1)CaptainSeth5423 said:

Used to be a thing back then known as void keys. They would let you farm prime parts for endless every rotation a part and for non endless finish the whole mission one prime parts. Used to be considered somewhat end game back then.

I'm aware of that yes. I played back then too. I'm trying to point at how things are now.

Archived