Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol Feedback

Pyko1408

Started off well but I swear to god I will never finnish this. The last part is so badly explained and in gameplay outright infuriating I'm skipping protea. I don't need to tolerate this level of annoyance in my life. I've never had anything against hard objectives or a sluggish grind but this is just annoying. if not exectuted to a tee there is no progress, only pure frustration while no aditional information to achieve your goal is given. Atleast if the game notices I've been throwing my Xoris for 30+ minutes to no avail it would give some additional advice instead of reapeating the same voice line over and over and ... over again. 

Yes it is quite annoying, with no real explanation (par for course with DE). The key is you have throw Xoris with the heavy attack and then proc it's explosion with another heavy attack when it gets close the ghosts or Protea when she is in her time loop. Takes a few tries to get the timing down. Knowing this, the fight was not too bad. But it's still super annoying. And to make it worse you have to keep farming the granum void and its bad mechanics to get Protea parts and gun parts.

Archived