Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somebody Please Kill Nora

(NSW)zari10zero

13 hours ago, (NSW)zari10zero said:

If Nihil kills her, she will probably come back as a Liche to Torment Us To Hell Forever 😁

That's fine, we can destroy liches.

Honestly, I'm quite willing to cut a deal with this Nihil character. He finds Nora, turns her into a crystal sculpture, keeps his glass-holes the hell away from me and I will not go after him.

Oh, time to take the kids to school. .. Hang On Glass resonance detected..

Time for lunch.. Hang On Glass resonance detected...

Ouch, my stomach time for a dump..

HANG ON Glass resonance detected...

Please Please DE..as a final plea..

SHOVE NORA OUT THE AIRLOCK.

We would ever be so Grateful.

On 2020-10-20 at 8:48 AM, JackHargreav said:

You either can't read or don't understand Engilsh.

So enemy. You know. Thing you shoot at. This enemy annoying.

I

don't

want

them

anywhere

near

to

me.

Read those words slowly and try to put them together.

I'd just ignore Guttzman, he's a troll. Reading his posts is likely to give you a headache at best.

It would be fun if there were 2 factions of NW which you were asked to choose with different(and more meaningful) rewards and those factions would get ahead of the other depending on how much xp is grinded in their favor which would lead to a "mini event" in the end, sorta like the balorian or razorback which would put an end to a season.

That would introduce somewhat of a competitive aspect to the PVE and make the grind more meaningful. 

NW is overall is a wasted concept, especially considering it doesn't get updated as much as it should be.

I already dumbed out Mother, Ordis, and Nora to when they speak I just don't even register it anymore. I don't even notice when they pop up even. Not sure if there is an option in settings or even a sound setting in which you can mute them if so just do that idk if there is or not.

Archived