Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinding credits without access to the Index?

Terranos-Rift

Question

I'm a returning player, starting over on console, I used to run around with Rhino Prime and Arca Plasmor back in the day doing High risk index to farm credits. But on PS4 I'm only up to Jupiter or so and looking to earn credits in the lower planets to fund some purchases. Haven't played in about 2 years so not sure where to go.

Looking for suggestions.

9 answers to this question

Profit Taker, Neptune Disruption, Sorties, certain Dark Sector Missions
selling Warframe Parts and other things like that (significantly slower than the previously mentioned options)

or some oldschool stuff, like good'ol stacking l00t Abilities and selling piles of Mods and such.

You can also find someone running Gian Point on Veil Proxima Railjack the credits won't be there during mission or end screen but once you return to your ship they are there. It seems to be about 100k credits a run slightly more and with a good Railjack takes about 4-7 minutes not taking loading times. It is a bit chance based how quick and in what size groups the frigates spawn.

4 hours ago, Terranos-Rift said:

I'm a returning player, starting over on console, I used to run around with Rhino Prime and Arca Plasmor back in the day doing High risk index to farm credits. But on PS4 I'm only up to Jupiter or so and looking to earn credits in the lower planets to fund some purchases. Haven't played in about 2 years so not sure where to go.

Looking for suggestions.

I'd recommend trying to get to the index as fast as possible and if you run out of credits on your way there sell duplicate mods and non-tradeable duplicate items. (some people have a hundred oberon sets without even knowing)

When I was noob I used to run Dark Sector defense on Jupiter. But it was the old map with the tower you could climb and bombard the area with tonkor.

Nowadays seemingly good options are Profit Taker and Railjack. BUT. PT is heavily syndicate gated. And RJ has limited wreckage capacity, and then you just can't join games. And I'm not sure it's possible to clean up wreckage storage without having your own Railjack.

Archived