Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich

Arnul.

I'm pretty sure the level at which you finish your lich doesn't change the result.

Tho, if you're new to lich hunting, you might wanna make sure you know the following :

As it stands, capturing a lich only means that it'll have a chance to spawn briefly in missions where you've died once. Generally doesn't do much to help you and you don't get its weapon.

But if you kill it, you simply get its weapon. Just so you don't get any bad surprise.

level doesn't matter
when you convert you won't get a weapon, but you get the ephemera(if he does have one)
also when you convert you can sell him if you want
that said coverting is maybe good for the future but for just now you get a semi-specter who mostly comes after you die(you can't summon him) and doesn't do almost anything

Alright cool, thanks for the info. You see the reason I wanna convert the one I got is cause it has a funny psycho personality. I think he'll be a lot of entertainment when he pops up. My Lich reminds me of Deadpool with a dadbod lol. Thanks for the replies once again. 

24 minutes ago, ArnulfoTorres said:

Alright cool, thanks for the info. You see the reason I wanna convert the one I got is cause it has a funny psycho personality. I think he'll be a lot of entertainment when he pops up. My Lich reminds me of Deadpool with a dadbod lol. Thanks for the replies once again. 

don't want to spoil anything for you, but there's only 2 lich personalities right now. and it's based on your Lich's gender only. all the Male Liches are like that, and all the female ones are the same too. they can be funny though. hoping that when Corpus Liches are added they have a few more personalities (especially since corpus ones will supposedly be all-female.)

Archived