Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let warlords BAN !

Protideus

14 hours ago, Protideus said:

@GraavargTrolls exist  ... you can't deny it !
We need the tools to keep them away.... it is as simple as that.

You can't let trolls run free and do whatever they want for the 1 in a million case where a warlord may ban a good person.

Players who give ressources in a dojo are told by the game that it is irreversible ... if you lost ressources that way ... accept your loss and move on ! Find a good clan led by good people and have fun playing Warframe !

Come on, let's skip the strawman stuff and keep this civil.

I have never ever denied that "trolls exist".

I have never ever suggested that "trolls should run free".

I have never even said a word about "banning good persons".

What I have said is that giving warlords even more power is partly a risk, since warlords can also behave like "trolls".

Currently there are tools to handle trollish players "(kick them"), but no tools to limit the damage trollish warlords can do. Wanting to give warlords even more power while claiming that players being abused by trollish warlords should "just move on" is, in my view, a surprisingly authoritarian view on a game that instead has co-operation at its core. Like in IRL, you need to check the power of those that already are powerful, not give them even more power while telling the rest to "just accept it and move on". Of course, it depends on whether one's worldview is that the few should rule the many, or if "we all lift together".

Exactly ! We all lift together !

That is why i would like to give back the right to recruit to most of my clan ... so that we can lift the weight of recruitment together !
But there is a troll jumping on it instead of lifting. So i need the tool to push him away so that he can bother someone else's clan.

16 hours ago, Graavarg said:

Currently there are tools to handle trollish players "(kick them"), but no tools to limit the damage trollish warlords can do. Wanting to give warlords even more power while claiming that players being abused by trollish warlords should "just move on" is, in my view, a surprisingly authoritarian view on a game that instead has co-operation at its core. Like in IRL, you need to check the power of those that already are powerful, not give them even more power while telling the rest to "just accept it and move on". Of course, it depends on whether one's worldview is that the few should rule the many, or if "we all lift together".

Again, why would you want to stay in a clan where the warlord is a $&*^ to you?

• 3 months later...

Alliance and Clan management really need an update, other games have so many functionalities and its frustrating because its so limited. This needs attention because it impacts directly the community ingame and the people that are working to keep it alive and safe for old and new players. Please let's review this system.

Archived