Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sibyl, the Untamed

(XBOX)The Freakn Pope

I've been thinking about this idea for a while now and figured I might as well get it out for the world to see. Chances are you lot are quite a bit smarter than I am.

Sibyl is based off of Druids. More specifically druids that Wildshift, or change form into an animal of some sort. But one that has been Perverted by Technology.

The main idea, as far as kit goes, is that they have a hard stun (some kind of techno-organic Vine growth), then they would have a heal of some kind (current thought is some kind of healing wave, sort of a healing breeze) third and last abilities play off one another. The third ability is called Root, and the final ability is Wild Form. Root, when Wild Form isn't active, buffs armor and shields at the cost of some movement speed and increases melee damage when not moving (very similar to the perk in Fallout 4). Wild Form would have you shift into an animal aspect, current thought is some kind of large cat, that is equipped with its own melee claws, and whatever Archgun you have set up as your Heavy weapon. Now Root in Wild Form would grant armor, Strip Shields for Gun damage, and lock you into place for its entire duration regardless of orientation or surface, ie. If you are wall latched and activate it, you stay on the wall. 

Anyway, thats my idea as it sits, im looking forward to all your way better ideas, and hope we can make Sibyl popular enough that DE makes her a reality

A Druid Frame could be a unique support character and based on what is given, I'd say Sibyl and Oberon could be related in some way (similar to Gauss and Grendel). As for the Wild Form, I've seen a few community members have requested a Beast-like transformation, which none of the current frames have or even came close to something like it. A Druid could possibly be the key of a New Generation of Frames to be made.

• 2 weeks later...

Something like that went through my head, but the problem was always staying in the polymorph concept without it being magic and understandably based on some kind of technology.

A polymorph warframe that enables shape change with nanobots or extreme mitochondria.

The functions would be-

-to absorb mass from other living beings for healing.

-transformation into animal structures, even dinosaurs.

-changing the skin in order to e.g. Protect or camouflage.

-Change in metabolic processes for self-healing or speed boost.

But I was never really satisfied with my concepts.

Archived