Warframe and Operator switching bug

Sasakura

I have been suffering from multiple instances from this bug. Here is how does it happen to me. 

1. It can only happen during literally any mission. It does not happen at all when I am on the orbiter, any relay, open world quest taking room, dojo.

2. I switch into operator mode to gain mana regen buff.

3. I switch back into warframe to gain that buff.

4. I am now stuck with my warframe stuck with facing only 1 direction, cannot attack, cannot use skills, cannot switch back to operator mode. I can still move around, running, jumping, switching weapon, pressing Esc. The bug won't fix if i jump off the map. (e.g. jumping into water, jumping off cliff). /unstuck also doesn't work.

5. Currently the only way to fix this bug is die during mission and use up revive count. (it doesn't work if someone revive me)

It's happened to me multiple times as well. There are two different versions, one with the facing getting stuck, and one where you can't even press T to tell your squad that you're bugged. It's only in Tridolon hunts for me. Made a thread about it a while back, but DE seems to have abandoned Cetus in general.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this issue numerous times as well. I've been fortunate enough that it hasn't happened during eidolon hunts, but I've experienced it in defense and exterminate missions. I initially thought that it was related to the operator taking damage simultaneously with pressing '5' to transfer back into my frame but I had a new version of this bug happen yesterday.

This time I was playing sortie as Wukong Prime. Started mission, switched to operator to gain the mana regen, switched back. I could see immediately that I'd triggered the bug though I was still able to use my primary and my abilities but I could not switch to my secondary or use melee. I'm 90% certain that my operator didn't take damage this time but 🤷‍♂️

Archived