Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Xaku Prime be lore breaking?

-Vahagn-

After years people still think existence of Valkyr Prime breaks the lore while it doesn't in even the slightest way.

While I'm at it Nidus Prime also will not break the lore. Nidus uses a special strain of infested most likely related to Helminth. Corpus or whoever that group those people are didn't creat Nidus. It's Orokin-made.

14 hours ago, Kaiga said:

Infested... people? Capture targets (grineer!) being used to craft warframes?

That sounds like headcannon.

It says right there on the wiki and the prime access page: "The non-Prime weapons and Warframes the Tenno use are based on the Orokin's designs but are not actual pieces of Orokin technology"

I dont know how you got "kidnaps people to torture into personal warframes" from "not actual orokin technology", the helminth even states that it's responsible for the biological needs of the warframes, and we use infested materials, -not kidnapped humans- to build them anyway. 

And the primes are made with the blueprints we literally find in relics, telling us exactly how the orokin tech worked/made them so we can too.

I'm pretty sure between those two things the helminth has it covered, which is what ballas designed it to do 🤔 but hey, let's find out.

@[DE]Rebecca Are we kidnapping humans, crafting synthetic humans to merge with the infestation, or creating living creatures in the form of warframes to pacify via transference, this thread wants to know?

Oh, but Grineer are human, they're just suffering from a few little DNA replication issues and the Helminth can change that. We also capture Corpus as well remember? There's nothing at all degenerate about their genetic code

A lot of the information we have points at people being used as the base of a Warframe. I recommend watching the Mirage Prime trailer. Ballas, the Father of all Warframes and maybe the Tenno themselves opens it with the following line.

"Oh, how you suffered to become this beast"

Then he goes on to briefly describe the torture endured by the chosen, ending on a teaser that a fragment of who Mirage was still lives on inside the frame.

During Sacrifice in the second Vetruvian entry he also states

"We took our greatest, volunteers or not"

Canon evidence that people were forced to take the process, he describes them as "being polluted with custom reagents" and, as he is revealing all to the Sentients what reason would he have to lie?

After all, Ballas has lied to us far less than The Lotus.

Living breathing people, Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, strapped into a living chair, a sentient torture device that pins them in place against their will forceing them to become a weapon, destroying their individuality giving them no option but to become a puppet for a demon from the void.

Again from sacrifice, look at the transformation of Umbra, strapped to a bed and placed on a drip feeding from a bag. That's all it takes to create a Warframe. The infestation culture and time.  

This is how Warframes are made, not through a 3D printer, because even in the times of the Orokin, you can't print living flesh. Even the Grineer are grown in Factories (See the Banshee Prime trailer for more on that). This is why the Grineer are degenerating, their DNA code has been replicated so much that it's beginning to break down. This is why Tyl Regor is experimenting with Gene Therapies on Uranus (Again, this is Canon from the "Tubemen of Tyl Regor" event")

We don't see Warframes being created in the Helminth room, but, then again we can't see where the Warframes we own are actually being kept, and, as Helminth is responsible for the repair and upkeep of our frames  what is to say that there isn't another Helminth chair somewhere in the Orbiter? 

What I said in my last post isn't just head canon, all the evidence is in the game to prove that I'm right, people just need to track it down and read it.

If it wasn't true, it wouldn't be in the game.

On 2020-10-20 at 9:42 PM, WH1735S0W said:

I am convinced that at some point there will be a Xaku Prime. However given Xaku's lore could this be lore breaking?

We have a long way to go for Xaku Prime, but what do you think?

Could there be another Xaku that takes parts from prime Warframes?

Let's be clear here.

DE have been very careful to be as vague as physically possible in almost any "lore" related information we have, as a result it is virtually impossible for them to "break" their own lore.

Literally the only Lore information we have on the Prime Warframes is dev word-of-god from devstream 10 where the Primes are stated as being the "Orokin Originals", virtually anything is possible

We the players see a whole and complete world and feel like DE are just revealing parts to us, when actually DE are deliberately ignoring vast swathes of the world and history as a blank slate until someone think of something cool to slot into it.

We have zero idea what DE will do about Xaku Prime, or Revenant Prime or what if anything we will be told about them. Until then, why bother suggesting a conflict between a vague idea and something that doesn't yet exist.

On 2020-10-21 at 3:39 AM, (PS4)sister-hawk said:

All Warframes, normal, prime, and Umbra, are made of infested people. In the Jordas fight he explains that the infested doesn’t like us because they don’t understand why they are being attacked by one of their own. This line is said no matter what frame you are using. No frames are just 3D printed machines, regardless of the fact that we make them with our foundry.

Once again, I must remind everyone to not confuse gameplay mechanics with lore.

You are mistaken, unless the verbatim words of Ordis in the Sacrifice quest and the Limbo Theorem are somehow not considered canon.

However Warframes were made in the beginning, by the start of the game they can be replicated in our Foundry from blueprints and non-human raw materials, complete with helminth infested organics and whatever fragments of personality remain in them.

Archived