Not receiving twitch drops again

So I didn't get twitch drop again. This is the second time in 2 weeks. I've always had my accounts linked and always got drops up until a couple weeks ago. The first time I didn't get drops I submitted a ticket. I was told that they could not give the twitch drop but if I unlinked and relinked my accounts I would get future drops. That worked for 2 streams. 

Unlinking and relinking your accounts isn't really a fix if you have to do it before every stream. I didn't really want the Teshin statue from todays drop but sometimes I do want the drop and it would be nice to know that if I watch the stream I am going to get the drop. 

I don't want to complain about not getting free stuff but what's the point of having twitch drops if they just randomly don't work? 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Archangel_of_Pain said:

This happened to me too, and I got the one yesterday so there's something up. It's frustrating.

Same with me. I got the glyph yesterday, but didn't get the statue today even though I watched the stream. 

• Like 1

hi there.

i have the same problem, i watched wednesday's stream like i watch every other stream from start to finish but no drop for me and i really was looking forward to the tea set cause it wasnt accessable for me before. but no drop....

this happened to me before as well and the answer to my ticket was the same: "sorry we cant recreate twitch drops." but that isnt really true cause they can.. like hydroid prime... like the lotus syandana... and other stuff some of my clanmates (and me) didnt recieve although watching the streams....

i'm really sad about this.

• Like 1

I've been requesting that these return for so long in every way I could and I can't believe it won't give me the teshin statue a second time.
It isn't even a linking issue because I got this tea set with no issue as well as last times.
I really hope DE can do something about this..I need that statue for my teshin megazord 😩

• Like 1