Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market Background Diorama Crash on Loading Certain Tennogen, Repeatable

Psikeau

Viewing Tennogen Weapon Skins in the Market while on the Orbiter. It seems to be a specific skin but I can't narrow it down, the background diorama will slowly cycle through the various skins available until it chooses one that crashes Warframe. It triggers the hardware failure page to pop up with my default browser, no crash reporter. Repeating the crash with task manager open shows GPU usage spikes to 100% at the crash, normally running well under that. Everything else is seemingly running perfectly, that same skin may also cause crashes in mission but I can't test that. This is with the new experimental renderer chosen in the launcher.

OS: Windows 10; GPU: GTX 1650S; CPU: i7 7700; All drivers up to date.

EDIT: It's the Heavy Blade Mizar Skin

Hi Psikeau, unfortunately we're having a difficult time reproducing this crash. Could you please try verifying your Download Cache via. the Warframe launcher? This will help rule out the possibility of the crash being caused by missing or corrupt game files.

You can do this by clicking the little cogwheel located at the top-right corner of the launcher.

verf5.png

Thanks!

Verifying download cache didn't download anything new but the skin now loads properly without crashing. Not sure what fixed it, haven't rebooted since I reported this. My guess is SSD caching or antivirus was the cause, though my antivirus doesn't report blocking anything related to Warframe. Doesn't matter, probably my end and fixed now. 

Archived