Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does status mod placement work?

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

status

Just to be clear, elemental damage types are just that, damage types,
whether or not you get a Status effect in addition doesn't change that you always get that damage, same as with physical damage.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

How does it work? (the combination of status through mod placement)

Left to right, top then bottom row. Companions use the same order for Precept priority.

For Rivens with multiple elements, it goes through the elements on it from the bottom upwards.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

I tried to put viral and corrosive on my astilla but couldn't, or is it not possible.

Can't let you do that, Dave.

If you use Toxin for one of those combined elements, any further Toxin Mods will just add to that combination.

(Mind, you can use Viral + Heat and that'll give you both the Viral debuff as well as a degree of Armor removal.)

34 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

If you use Toxin for one of those combined elements, any further Toxin Mods will just add to that combination.

However if a weapon by default has a combo element like viral the mods will combine not contribute to that unless they would make that element. Ie a nukor does pure radiation damage (heat+electric) but if I put just a heat mod on itll do radiation and heat. Add a toxin damage mod and it will do radiation and gas (heat+toxin=gas).

Elemental moding can get a little complex but you'll get the hang of it eventually 😄

Archived