Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please update me on the situation

MouadSaqui

i dont have a problem with nora's voice, i just wish i could turn her off in some instanced, like, IDK, i want to fish, but oh noes, some enemy get glassed and my sentinel or pet cannot kill it without hitting the weakspot.

nightwave was a good idea, it's just, it's life cycle is shorter then how long it take for avrage players to reach rank 30, we should have been in an intermission already complaining how we completed the intermission and dont have anything to do.

10 hours ago, MouadSaqui said:

Can someone explain to me why people are suddenly upset about Nora's voice ?? what happened ? 😂 also, why are some Ex warframe partners/youtubers are now after DE's staff members ?  did something happened while I was busy playing genshin impact ?

They're butthurt that they reached the end of NW rewards and want more stuff, and the easiest way to complain is to throw a tantrum about Nora's lines (that are still applicable to new players joining in) just because they're heard them before. But they're really annoyed at finishing the reward pool. You can tell because many of their complaints incluide "why cap the NW levels at 60", I'm sure they'd be happy to continue ignoring Nora if there was freebies.

I think the voice lines are annoying, but that's it, I don't get all shouty about it. Its a game for lots of people, not just myself. I do think DE should include reduced lines for enemies after its been played to you a certain number of times on a player-by-player basis, but asking them to add that usually is better received if asked politely and calmly.

I also think DE should have worked on NW part 5 before starting Deimos, so they could have released it on time. Beggars belief they didn't develop all 5 acts in one go.

3 hours ago, Hierarch777 said:

I really hope you enjoy Mihoyo's terrible story writing. Honkai has an absolute dumpster fire of a plot line. 

I mean I finished the main quests, its not that bad, it still unfinished btw.. but tbh I'm not a big fan of its monetization system, Warframe still provides a better experience... but since we have currently no content I can't just keep spamming the same missions again, DE needs to figure out a way to keep players entertained while they wait for the next big update

Well I think its cause Nora has over stayed her welcome. I think people just want the glass maker to finish already. Its starting to feel like watching an anime that will never end cough One piece cough. As for the hate from warframe youtubers I aint touching that with a 20 foot Bo prime.  I started unsubbing to a lot of them cause they got toxic. 

Before hitting the prestige cap it was a chore and an annoyance when glassed enemies appeared but at least it gave minor rewards.

After hitting the prestige cap it is still a chore and an annoyance, but with no rewards.

If anything is repeated frequently (every 20 minutes) it will lose its charm over time until you hate it, dont believe me? set your favorite song as your wake up alarm 😈

Many also dislike the lotus giving pointless advice and insight but it doesnt directly associate with any change to the mission (except "change of plans" which are not exactly frequent).

Its the association of 'Nora speaking' with realizing you are getting hot air as rewards that causes many players to dislike. If it wasnt nora and some other random NPC saying those lines it would have been the same result.

I suppose, that now we know why some people play with the game muted. 

Imagine getting bored of the same sounds that you hear every single day in your every day life. Boy I wish there could be a mute button to mute my dog when he wants to eat, cause I got bored and annoyed with the same sound. Guess deaf people are blessed they don't hear a thing and never get bored of the same sounds, cause they can't hear, unlike us.

Hold up detecting glass resonance ...

I think its one of the phrases I know by heart now x) really depends on the type of mission you doing. Relic mission have no such thing so its the best to avoid it. During long missions you may hear this 5 times or more and yes it can be upsetting when it suddenly glasses over 150+ level enemies during arbitrations.

The simple reason is Nora has no business to be in any mission. Not about her voice. If u ever tried mining or fishing in Deimos. She respawns every few minutes . If that doesnt bother u, i have nothing to say.

The only reason DE put her in all missions is nonsensical. Just to be a PITA

maybe because 2 intemissions took almost more than half a year ? im not even gonna be exited for nihil fight or whatever 

Also are nightwave lore even cannon cuz i cant tell when those events even occur , last time i remember cannon lore was lotus' brother was b*th slapping ballas lmao

I think the problem with Nora isn't so much the fact that she repeats the same line like a bunch of other NPCs, but her dialogue is tied to an occurrence that can arbitrarily disrupt a mission's progress every 20-ish minutes without being relevant to mission. Trying to do fishing/mining and then "Hooooold up, detecting glass resonance" means you're about to get forced-aggro enemies spawning near you when you're intentionally avoiding conflict. The last enemies in a defense wave are about to die and then "Hooooold up, detecting glass resonance" means that wave is going to last longer and drag out the mission. Trying to do a stealth run for a riven and then "Hooooold up, detecting glass resonance"... you get the point.

11 hours ago, Prexades said:

Noras voice is very black and that triggers some people for reasons that have nothing to do with WF. They rationalise this by saying that the lines repeat themselves too often. While true, other spoken lines repeat themselves far more often.

About the Youtubers, they discovered that stirring up drama generates clicks and revenues for their channels, that is why they attack devs and even other Youtubers.

God I'm so glad someone said this.

I also think the glass enemies are kinda annoying, and would love some new Nora dialogue in missions to replace it (I would also buy a "Nora is Mission Control for all missions" pack in a heartbeat)

But the absolutely violent reaction people are having is ludicrous. Wanting to murder a character simply because you're annoyed at repeated dialogue is childish, and, yes, in this case, probably rooted in unexamined racism for a lot of people.

8 minutes ago, Larena said:

But the absolutely violent reaction people are having is ludicrous. Wanting to murder a character simply because you're annoyed at repeated dialogue is childish, and, yes, in this case, probably rooted in unexamined racism for a lot of people.

Considering how many "Kill the Lotus" threads there were for the exact same reason, even back in 2014 before we had any real reason to doubt her loyalty to us, I don't think racism is the cause.

Also, pro tip: If you see everything in terms of race, that makes you the racist.

Nora's cool. The real annoyance is with Cephalites when they appear. I'm just fishing, minding my own business and then 'Hold up, detecting Glass resonance. It's close.' Like, please. I just want to fish in peace. 

Also, since Nora does run her own radio frequency, she could play Tennotunes on the orbiter radio, whenever she's not talking. 

3 hours ago, Hierarch777 said:

Nora's cool. The real annoyance is with Cephalites when they appear. I'm just fishing, minding my own business and then 'Hold up, detecting Glass resonance. It's close.' Like, please. I just want to fish in peace. 

Also, since Nora does run her own radio frequency, she could play Tennotunes on the orbiter radio, whenever she's not talking. 

the problem is everything....the system itself who jail everybody.

Archived