Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A way to help both sides of crafting

Ulti6085

so there is this issue where people cant wait, for the crafting; my fix is that there shall be a pass where you get decreased time by 25%, 50%, 75%, the higher the more expensive this will not only will this give warframe some support, but gets rid of the complaints of the waiting  crafting.

My fixes are: learn to be patient, spend plat or stop playing if it bothers you beyond belief and you can't do the first two things.

I don't even know what's actually there to complain about other than "I want it now!".

Early on you (should) have a lot of other S#&$ to do to keep yourself busy and distracted until something is built and you lack the mods, arcanes, focus and other resources to even make the frames feel vastly different from each other. Aside from their base stats and an occasional ability you might be able to cast it's pretty much the same and more centred around the weapons you use. Weapons generally have low build times.

"Mid-game" you (can) have stuff sitting finished in your foundry faster than you can level it because all the MR locked stuff starts to open up to be built in the market and dojo, you start farming out all starchart frames and Prime stuff starts to trickle in as well.

"End-game" you learned to wait and/or have the plat to rush/buy something you really don't want to wait for.

It's really about pacing yourself.

7 minutes ago, Ulti6085 said:

but gets rid of the complaints of the waiting  crafting

thumb_create-comics-meme-j-jonah-jameson

Of course it won't. Of the people who complain today, half will say "I'm not buying it so for me the crafting times are still too long, wah wah, pls fix NOW", and the other half will say "the game is becoming p2w, wah wah, PLS STAHP".

Also, what you propose isn't a "fix" because no player has an "issue" caused by the inability to wait. These people don't have a medical condition that kills them if they wait for three days for a new Warframe.

1 hour ago, Ulti6085 said:

so there is this issue where people cant wait, for the crafting; my fix is that there shall be a pass where you get decreased time by 25%, 50%, 75%, the higher the more expensive this will not only will this give warframe some support, but gets rid of the complaints of the waiting  crafting.

a 'Foundry Booster' to go along side Resource Boosters, Credit Boosters, etc....

eh.... I guess I don't see a reason why not... but DE will have to do some careful statistical analysis of current use of Rush Fees, to figure out how to make the pricing viable. Don't want one method to make the other obsolete...

Archived