Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best primary for Gauss

Mulcheraska

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm all about his signature weapons.  Acceltra is literally made for him, and if you've built gauss for his 4, he's a highly competitive nuke frame. 

It's:
-an assault rifle
-with explosive rounds, so you don't have to stop moving to aim,
-the rounds won't easily explode at your feet which is helpful when you're always on the move and not really aiming,
-it reloads faster when gauss is on the move
-and if you've built around his 4th it can spray a near-constant stream of explosions. 

His signature secondary, akarius, is okay but I only find myself switching to it to hit flying targets which weapons with flight time have a hard time with otherwise (the weapon otherwise is like the acceltra but slower fire rate and seeking rounds.)  I pair with carrier for a companion for the ammo conversion, which both those weapons need some kind of ammo conversion.  I go with nikana prime for my melee mostly because it's good and fits with his look.

21 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

To evade any ammo issues, I went with Shedu on my Duration-focused Gauss build, infinite ammo FTW :D

Shedu's great on Gauss. Black energy color FTW, dig those shadow rings.

Also if you happen to put Xata's whisper on him, the Supra Vandal is great, as he's neck and neck with Mirage when it comes to making BEES!

On 2020-10-21 at 5:45 PM, mkah_mvet said:

I'm all about his signature weapons.  Acceltra is literally made for him, and if you've built gauss for his 4, he's a highly competitive nuke frame. 

It's:
-an assault rifle
-with explosive rounds, so you don't have to stop moving to aim,
-the rounds won't easily explode at your feet which is helpful when you're always on the move and not really aiming,
-it reloads faster when gauss is on the move
-and if you've built around his 4th it can spray a near-constant stream of explosions. 

His signature secondary, akarius, is okay but I only find myself switching to it to hit flying targets which weapons with flight time have a hard time with otherwise (the weapon otherwise is like the acceltra but slower fire rate and seeking rounds.)  I pair with carrier for a companion for the ammo conversion, which both those weapons need some kind of ammo conversion.  I go with nikana prime for my melee mostly because it's good and fits with his look.

I actually didnt know that I had the MR for acceltra, I remember it being like rank 12 for some reason, thanks for the advice.

Archived