Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it me or is Cambion Drift dead?

(XBOX)Vladolak

So when the Cambion Drift came out, it was dope as hell. Those dragon fly like rideable bugs could be found not everywhere but in most places. 

There were spawns galore and that made the new open world feel alive.

Now after the latest "patch" the cambion drift feels dead.

I combed the entire place and found one velocipod. ONE.

Therea never any spawns unless you are doing a mission, otherwise it feels dead as hell.

What happened DE? :( The new open world was really cool and felt alive when I went to go mining/fishing etc. Now it feels bleh :(

ce52606293142a2bd11cda1d3f0dc12c.gif

20 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

If I manage to find again the post with all the spots for animals I'll post it here, but everything is same as usual, in fact since now we actually understand the system conservations are a joke

I know about the areas for the foxes and doggoa in the cambion drift. Im mostly talking about how dead the place felt after the most recent patch on xbox. It felt way more alive before.

Just now, (XB1)Vladolak said:

I know about the areas for the foxes and doggoa in the cambion drift. Im mostly talking about how dead the place felt after the most recent patch on xbox. It felt way more alive before.

That could be the reason why I don't see your issue, I'm on PC and nothing changed, maybe another xbox user have the same issues as you

1 hour ago, (XB1)Vladolak said:

I combed the entire place and found one velocipod. ONE.

I found 6 white velocipods and 2 green velocipods today while unknowingly doing endless bounties. I thought it was bugged... even went to round 7 to take a screenshot of it showing "round 7" to report a bug (sure wish DE would label it "Endless" or make it more obvious... wiki clarifies it!). That was a 45 minute level 25-30 bounty! Bought another copy of every Plague Zaw component with the immense quantity of earned tokens.

Avichea, however, I have never seen spawn without using the lure. People say they see them randomly without needing a lure, but I fly over to the Magna Cranium (or whatever it's called) and lure call point and I never see a single one.

32 minutes ago, nslay said:

Avichea, however, I have never seen spawn without using the lure. People say they see them randomly without needing a lure, but I fly over to the Magna Cranium (or whatever it's called) and lure call point and I never see a single one.

i've seen them around sometimes, but usually they're near areas that glow Orange and they're already Orange so they don't really stand out very much. and they're generally up pretty high.

or, they're just inside of the Terrain since that has yet to be addressed.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Vladolak said:

Now after the latest "patch" the cambion drift feels dead.

dunno how that can be, the place is mostly infested, it actually couldn't be more alive!

jokes aside though, yes. most people have already done their Deimos Grind, especially those of us that went balls-to-the-wall on release day, reached standing cap every day and stockpiled Tokens. once you have the weapons, the Mech, and the Companions that's basically it, the rest is purely optional. as a result, you won't find that many people there who aren't new and/or totally casual (no offence to anyone still on the Deimos Grind, go at whatever pace you want!).

hopefully Deimos Arcana will appear in a couple of weeks, that will at least bring numbers back up and give us more to do.

I noticed a sharp decline in roaming creatures after the first few weeks, especially in the variety, but more significantly, it's just spent. The token system forces you to engage all of the content simultaneously, so it's overwhelming at first, but overplayed very quickly.

The Avichae do roam, but they're so small that you'll almost never detect them, at least, they did that one time for me. With one out of two Avichae spawns regularly bugged, and so many other bugs, once you've reaped everything the drift has to offer, it's a relief to leave it. 

And since the drop rate for Necramech Steamline and Thrusters are so low, while granting every resource except tags, it ends up being the only content you'll revisit, unless your sane. 

Archived