Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx's Mind Control Not Functioning?

Airraider

Hey everyone! 

Ive been playing with  my level 30 nyx Warframe and  I have been noticing that when I wind warp an enemy, he just walks around and doesn't help me battle whichever faction he belongs too. There are a few exceptions to this but it happens almost every time.  He  hasn't been shooting at the enemy and they havent even been noticing him so they dont shoot back either. The only thing that the mind control is doing is not making him shoot back at me until it wears off.

Any thoughts are suggestions?

Hey everyone! 

Ive been playing with  my level 30 nyx Warframe and  I have been noticing that when I wind warp an enemy, he just walks around and doesn't help me battle whichever faction he belongs too. There are a few exceptions to this but it happens almost every time.  He  hasn't been shooting at the enemy and they havent even been noticing him so they dont shoot back either. The only thing that the mind control is doing is not making him shoot back at me until it wears off.

Any thoughts are suggestions?

Yeah men. I think it's a bug on Nyx. I noticed that when I played earlier using Nyx. It happened right after the patch

Chaos for me has been working on and off for me the past two days. It'll always stun the enemy but most of the time they'll just continue shooting at me, though one time when I ran away after casting they went into a group huddle occasionally loosing a few rounds at each other until the power wore off.