Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on Updates: October Edition

[DE]Rebecca

22 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Ehm, they want to release Ep 5 in October

And 2 weeks heads up before NW S03 ends dont have nothing with Ep 5 in October

I haven't been royally into nightwave or nothing, so I am probably just totally misunderstanding things here...

But when you click menu in orbiter, it says "4" on the wheel, right? Episode 5 is next, yes?

For episode 5 to come out, it has to be given "at least 14 days" advanced warning, from "out in October".

... that would be October 14th, at the latest.

But it's posted on October 22. A week after it's own deadline of "2 weeks' advanced warning".

2 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

I haven't been royally into nightwave or nothing, so I am probably just totally misunderstanding things here...

But when you click menu in orbiter, it says "4" on the wheel, right? Episode 5 is next, yes?

For episode 5 to come out, it has to be given "at least 14 days" advanced warning, from "out in October".

... that would be October 14th, at the latest.

But it's posted on October 22. A week after it's own deadline of "2 weeks' advanced warning".

Its 2 weeks heads up before whole Season 03 ends, not Ep 5 release. S03 can continue till end of the year if DE decide

Unfortunately am unable to find all the Glass Maker clues (3/5).
This one is making me feel sicker, faster than precious clue searches (am now using Enhanced Graphics (Beta)). :(
I still feel ill when using Classic Graphics Engine when searching for glass maker clues though.

Update:
I got help from other players and youtube for finding the clues i was missing.

On 2020-10-23 at 12:56 PM, (XB1)earWurm said:

I assume that will be coming during the home devstream in November? I am excited to hear anything new about Lavos, he will for sure be the coolest frame.

Damn straight. Nothing clears the sinuses like chemical warfare.

Archived