The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ragdoll Physics On Item Drops.

TheGeekyOne

Is it possible to change how far the loot will when breaking a chest or killing anything is? Sometimes the items fly off the map or to places where I cannot reach. I don't mind that it comes out and flys in front of the chest or locker that I open but it is really annoying when I charge my scindo and I hit whatever material like a homerun.

Items that fall into a pit normally spawn back up like a player does, sometimes you need to fall down into the pit to see where it spawned back up.

Tho...with the recent update, some pits don't seem to work correctly. Like in the area you fight the jackel, a player got knocked into the pit but was just stuck on the bottom, same thing in Xini on Eris, a player fell down and was stuck in the pit, but pits like in the Asteroid map do work as they should.

Edited by Rixxie

Items that fall into a pit normally spawn back up like a player does, sometimes you need to fall down into the pit to see where it spawned back up.

Tho...with the recent update, some pits don't seem to work correctly. Like in the area you fight the jackel, a player got knocked into the pit but was just stuck on the bottom, same thing in Xini on Eris, a player fell down and was stuck in the pit, but pits like in the Asteroid map do work as they should.

I was stuck down there for jackal fight, I had to abandon and go rejoin. I heard they did recent changes to falling so you could land where you previously were before you jumped off rather than the nearest platform or place. So maybe there's a bug for now.

Also, I didn't know you had to fall down to resee where the item went to but it's still a search.

Materials and mods should just drop on where the enemy/chest was killed. Especially when stuff like rubedo and the likes disappear so fast, if you don't pick it up

mats shouldn't disappear at all if you ask me.

Edited by SlyBoots